My order status

12 minutes ago, stuco191 said:

Looks to me like any orders before 7:30am-ish ET made it through to (in warehouse) unless it was cancelled for over qty limits like I was for bat mobile (ordered two on Black Friday and tried another today) Does anyone have an order in warehouse purchased after that time?

7:19 in warehouse

7:32 canceled

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is fun. Just got a FedEx item received notification for my order from 11/23, for which LEGO said a shipment was sent on 11/25, but FedEx never picked it up. It was in "pending" status for 2.5 weeks, and last weekend LEGO gave me a replacement for the Christmas Tree GWP that was in the shipment, and I already received the replacement order of the other items in the shipment.

They told me originally that if the original order still showed up I could keep it - looks like I am lucky.

Now let's see if my LL14 order ships :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, skinsfan0521 said:

All of my orders from yesterday using the code are still "In Warehouse". They were all placed prior to 8:00am EST.

Has anybody actually had one of these ship?

I can foresee the large loser horn or toilet bowl sound all of us will hear when they are all simultaneously canceled.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I can foresee the large loser horn or toilet bowl sound all of us will hear when they are all simultaneously canceled.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

QR9r8t7.thumb.jpg.f6196a2a4c07f2b37c262c5cbd57fc30.jpg

Not mine, posted on r/legodeal. There may be hope, but I'm not convinced. Could be some trickster creating false images. Just not this trickster this time.

Edit:

Here is what the email I received for the order confirmation shows. There is no discount line in the confirmation email, but there is one on the order invoice in my account.

Capture.thumb.JPG.05b35b38f2abc701200dca425624d49a.JPG

Capture2.thumb.JPG.355b8aaabeb5cf7f75804be076be90a2.JPG

More interesting is that the confirmation email is a penny off from the invoice.

Edited by brickvoyeur
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Not mine, posted on r/legodeal. There may be hope, but I'm not convinced. Could be some trickster creating false images. Just not this trickster this time.

I'm calling fake on that one. My order has a discount line:

Subtotal

USD

Discount

USD

Shipping

USD

Order Total

USD

Tax: $6.96