My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, thelovemachine said:

My apocalypsburg just got canceled.  Said reason sold out.  I ordered on 11/22, get cancellation now.

should I call CSR to complain?  How many have theirs canceled?

Mine single order got cancelled as well. Will behoove ypu to contact customer service and see how they can help.  I got some perks but i rather have the set at discount.

Those are very cool! I would love to get my hands on a set of those for my personal collection!
On a side note....I have now got 4 consecutive orders to go through at WM....has anyone else noticed that they loosened the belt a little after they implemented the 2 max limit?
Yes. I've gotten like 10 successive orders to go through at WM. Haven't tried overlapping orders yet
  • Like 1

Ordered a bunch of PF cables and components during VIP weekend (11/23) to qualify for a Christmas tree. Order shipped on Monday 11/25. Checked back today and tracking still shows FedEx waiting to receive the package. Called TLG and the lady offered to resend the order, minus the GWP, which I agreed to. She couldn't send another tree as they are out. This is all fine provided the original package still somehow turns up, but if it is truly lost, this would be horrible, as I upped quantities just to get the tree. She did throw in a free Mr & Mrs Claus Bhz as a "replacement".

Should I call FedEx to check on their end? Anyone any advice on how to deal with this if the tree never shows up?

54 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Ordered a bunch of PF cables and components during VIP weekend (11/23) to qualify for a Christmas tree. Order shipped on Monday 11/25. Checked back today and tracking still shows FedEx waiting to receive the package. Called TLG and the lady offered to resend the order, minus the GWP, which I agreed to. She couldn't send another tree as they are out. This is all fine provided the original package still somehow turns up, but if it is truly lost, this would be horrible, as I upped quantities just to get the tree. She did throw in a free Mr & Mrs Claus Bhz as a "replacement".

Should I call FedEx to check on their end? Anyone any advice on how to deal with this if the tree never shows up?

It may be that FedEx hasnt updated in their system that they have the package. A few years back when LEGO had the Darth Revan promo, one of them got lost in the mail and there were no more to ship so LEGO gave me a couple of free promo minifigs.

I would give FedEx a call. Nothing to lose.

Edited by JoshB