My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BrickLegacy said:

How many online orders triggered this?

It's not entirely clear.  I ordered about $25k two weeks ago and then placed about 30 orders in a row last week when the $10GC promo went live.  I think they started cancelling from the 25th order on that day.  Everything since then has been insta-cancelled.

4 minutes ago, redcell said:

It's not entirely clear.  I ordered about $25k two weeks ago and then placed about 30 orders in a row last week when the $10GC promo went live.  I think they started cancelling from the 25th order on that day.  Everything since then has been insta-cancelled.

Solution: Get rid of the greeeeeed.

17 minutes ago, redcell said:

I'm nowhere near that volume and velocity.  Thanks for the info.  Sorry to hear about the cancellation. Hopefully there is a workaround.

9 minutes ago, elmaslıefendi said:

Solution: Get rid of the greeeeeed.

Finally someone had the courage to say it. Dude anyone making 4 figure orders is ruining the fair sharing of limited retailer clearance markdowns that promote good will and sharing amongst our fellow Americans, and should find a job that contributes to GDP instead of detracts. Look it up if u want resellers are (-) GDP contributors. So much greed in fact that many times the best deals don't even last long enough for your West coast comrades. Sure you will make some BS up about survival of the fittest. But really is that kind of greed what you would want to see permeate into other realms of your existence where you perhaps say have less advantage/control.

14 minutes ago, junkrigger said:

Finally someone had the courage to say it. Dude anyone making 4 figure orders is ruining the fair sharing of limited retailer clearance markdowns that promote good will and sharing amongst our fellow Americans, and should find a job that contributes to GDP instead of detracts. Look it up if u want resellers are (-) GDP contributors. So much greed in fact that many times the best deals don't even last long enough for your West coast comrades. Sure you will make some BS up about survival of the fittest. But really is that kind of greed what you would want to see permeate into other realms of your existence where you perhaps say have less advantage/control.

You know the risk you're taking when making bulk purchases. You roll the dice when it's worth it, and sometimes you lose.

People are getting banned for small orders... so roll big as long as you can. At that point, you just place ship to store orders using your pets names.... got me around a previous Walmart ban.

"good will" extends no further than sharing deals here. Snooze you lose. Toys aren't life necessitates. I didn't think twice about how many people could get those limited edition LM2 Brickheadz... I just wanted to get as many as I could. I also didn't think twice when clearing out Kohls after Kohls Friday at 60-70% off plus $15 back on every $50 spent. The money back from Kohls my wife got to spend the next day buying clothes and things for our boys for the next few years. Plenty of sets are donated at Christmas time because of the great deals I score clearing places out... all because of the profit made flipping the sets I end up selling.

Long live capitalism!

Edited by brickvoyeur
  • Like 5

8 minutes ago, junkrigger said:

Calling someone out on an anonymous internet message board is not exactly a profile in courage.  Regardless, would you like some cheese with whine?  

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Thanks for the big picture insight, economics-minor at a liberal arts college. The businesses selling these products have full freedom to limit our purchases. When they do not, clearly they are acting in their self-interest and would rather sell 100x to me than spend the manpower shipping 1x to Timmy’s grandma 100 times.

If your issue is greed, well most BPers aren’t the appropriate target. Impactful greed happens several notches above part-time Lego 3p sellers on Amazon. We just help move inventory to the most popular online retailer and take a small fee for the service. And judging by the reviews, we bring smiles to both Timmy and his grandmas faces. #yourwelcome

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, junkrigger said:

Nice assumptions. Like I said the usual arguments. And as usual everyone basically is saying I don't give a s*** about anyone else. I build SEMs and FIBs for a living, though I don't think but a few here will even know what a non bright field microscope is. I just come here to get a survey of the country to see how truly alienated and disunioned we are from middle to coast. Once again folks here have done a great job to show their disconcern for the quality of life of their fellows, even with something so simple as good deals on toys. 

All I know about science, I learned from the TV show The Big Bang Theory.

I am finding online ban thing Is a blessing in Disguise because now I can go in store to get the same price Primo perfect sets without stickers or shipping damage. I can cycle through as many gift cards as many times I feel like walking back out to my car to change disguise. Factoring in the gift cards from toilet paper and paperDeals and stacking those cards with the ongoing promotion is working out quite well for my buyin And I will be making money much earlier. Daze of Ordering 20 or hundred of an item I think Are over except from Amazon.  Going to be work to make target a viable source.  On plus side it’s a lotta steps and shrink that Troublesome belly fat 

Same thing again today where  all the sudden after the fifth order all of my credit cards stopped working. I can confirm target will still accept  cash from reseller scum.

Edited by cladner

2 hours ago, terrymc4677 said:

I just got back from Target. I left empty-handed. It appears that I'm banned as well..

Wow! At the risk of sounding naive, did card reader really say YOU HAVE ENOUGH LEGO?  That sucks:(   Orders from wally and amazon from the recent madness all showed in fine shape.

Edited by Belac

3 hours ago, LegoMan1212 said:

Ah ****, my wife just called me from the store and said her Red Card has been declined.  

It's crummy to get banned from buying Lego at Target, but this is the real hell. I'm sorry about the dog-house you're in, LegoMan.

I went to Target with my daughter today and bought some Halloween clearance candy and clothes and picked up an order I made from the parking lot, pretty slick.