My order status

Ordered some US Capitol's from SAH site and am wondering if I will actually get them?  When I ordered them, they were on backorder so I am assuming I will.   Wouldn't have been an issue if trhe SAH site was actually working like it was supposed too!

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, kouks said:

Ordered some US Capitol's from SAH site and am wondering if I will actually get them?  When I ordered them, they were on backorder so I am assuming I will.   Wouldn't have been an issue if trhe SAH site was actually working like it was supposed too!

mine were canceled, and for once i am not complaining . 

• Like 1

Okay, so I just ran into this odd problem:

I ordered at the Y-Wing from S@Home and had it sent to my work place.  We were closed for the holiday and the FedEx carrier was unable to deliver it Friday. Delivery was rescheduled for the next business day.

I just checked and it said it was delivered Sunday around 9 AM except I don't know how since you need key access to get in during non-business hours.  I then dug deeper and checked through the tracker and it appears that the tracking number was duplicated and the delivery date is pending EXCEPT the Tracking History is more recent and doesn't match with the first search of the number I found.

What is going on?!  I plan to wait to end of day but should I contact LEGO, FedEx, or whom?

16 minutes ago, TANV said:

Okay, so I just ran into this odd problem:

I ordered at the Y-Wing from S@Home and had it sent to my work place.  We were closed for the holiday and the FedEx carrier was unable to deliver it Friday. Delivery was rescheduled for the next business day.

I just checked and it said it was delivered Sunday around 9 AM except I don't know how since you need key access to get in during non-business hours.  I then dug deeper and checked through the tracker and it appears that the tracking number was duplicated and the delivery date is pending EXCEPT the Tracking History is more recent and doesn't match with the first search of the number I found.

What is going on?!  I plan to wait to end of day but should I contact LEGO, FedEx, or whom?

I ran into an issue with Fed Ex, their driver claimed my home address didn't exist.  Once that happened, the tracking info became very confusing.  I could no longer tell where the package was or where it was going.  I contacted Fed Ex immediately.  It took them three days to straighten it out and I eventually ended up with my package.

Personally, if you know it's Fed Ex, I'd call them ASAP and make sure you get the details into their computer in the event you need to file a claim or something.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, exracer327 said:

I ran into an issue with Fed Ex, their driver claimed my home address didn't exist.  Once that happened, the tracking info became very confusing.  I could no longer tell where the package was or where it was going.  I contacted Fed Ex immediately.  It took them three days to straighten it out and I eventually ended up with my package.

Personally, if you know it's Fed Ex, I'd call them ASAP and make sure you get the details into their computer in the event you need to file a claim or something.

I just called them and they said they it'd be delivered by end of business day today. The rep on the phone was confused why the tracking was duplicated and he suspected it was a clerical error that someone made.

• Like 1

Ordered two sets of 5 Ferrari Garages from Target. 

One comes in a HUGE box of all 5, all look great. Thumbs up Target.

The other comes in a box that wouldn't fit them no matter how you stack them, you know when the top of the packing box is folded over a box or two sticking out.  Needless to say, some were smothered. Why oh Why target do you do this. Thumbs down

1 hour ago, LegoMan1212 said:

Ordered two sets of 5 Ferrari Garages from Target. 

One comes in a HUGE box of all 5, all look great. Thumbs up Target.

The other comes in a box that wouldn't fit them no matter how you stack them, you know when the top of the packing box is folded over a box or two sticking out.  Needless to say, some were smothered. Why oh Why target do you do this. Thumbs down

Maybe the second box was a "We know you ordered more than the limit but we also like your money" type of thing. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, NIevo said:

Wife just sent a picture of the front porch and huge stack of boxes asking wth?....lol..... think I'm in trouble. 

Funny! I just watched (from my Ring doorbell) the FedEx guy drop off about 15 large packages on my porch. And UPS hasn't been to my house yet. And that's just what I ordered Friday or earlier. I spent a lot more money this weekend too...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BillyBricks said:

One of my orders shipped. I'll take it. 

469101698_LEGOOrder.thumb.png.b2ce499a398c6d39d012fa90b957d0b3.png

I've been on here for a many years now, but days like today when I see this, I realize that there is still so much to share and learn :D

My wise advise: Periodically order something from SAH that no sane reseller would ever buy.  Like a random small Duplo set.  (Knock on wood) seems to throw off the scent of the hammer hounds.

4 hours ago, skinsfan0521 said:

Funny! I just watched (from my Ring doorbell) the FedEx guy drop off about 15 large packages on my porch. And UPS hasn't been to my house yet. And that's just what I ordered Friday or earlier. I spent a lot more money this weekend too...

Yeah, without looking up exact numbers I think I've got almost 40 packages set to deliver between now and this weekend.  If she's mad about today holy crap I'm in trouble.  Might be sleeping in my office/shop.

12 minutes ago, NIevo said:

Yeah, without looking up exact numbers I think I've got almost 40 packages set to deliver between now and this weekend.  If she's mad about today holy crap I'm in trouble.  Might be sleeping in my office/shop.

lol  I had one package show up and my wife is like, "What's that?"  And after I remind her she knew the Amazon UCS Y-Wing (only one of them) was coming, she rolled her eyes.  I haven't broken it to her that I have a ninjago docks and cities (yes plural) still coming (just shipped today).  hmmm  I might need to come home early for the next few days. 

1 hour ago, exracer327 said:

lol  I had one package show up and my wife is like, "What's that?"  And after I remind her she knew the Amazon UCS Y-Wing (only one of them) was coming, she rolled her eyes.  I haven't broken it to her that I have a ninjago docks and cities (yes plural) still coming (just shipped today).  hmmm  I might need to come home early for the next few days. 

Just get Fedex to drop them off at a local Fedex office or Walgreens so you can pick up at your leisure without having to spin a web of lies. "Oh, these giant boxes? Filled with air packets because I need more for shipping out all of these large sets I already have. Plus, they come with their own giant boxes I can use. Win win. I'll open these in the basement now so you don't have to worry about them. Gosh, you're looking pretty today."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, eliminator said:

Disney Train and GWP tree arrived today....shipping box was trashed, but thankfully Lego boxes were mint (to my surprise).

Still no VIP points added to my account from the last two transactions.

I'm starting in on the long hard process of verifying all my double charges and points for 30 orders?  Crazy there's such an issue with such a larger retailer.