My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been noticing a trend over the past few years of sets arriving damaged. It use to happen once in a while, now I’m surprised when there’s no damage. Boxes poorly sealed, little or no packing. I can’t order from Amazon, big or small they show up like they ran it over before loading it onto the truck. 

18 hours ago, eliminator said:

Disney Train and GWP tree arrived today....shipping box was trashed, but thankfully Lego boxes were mint (to my surprise).

Still no VIP points added to my account from the last two transactions.

I had the same issue. No points, but it showed "shipped". I went into the tracking at FedEx and it said "pre-shipment". I'm assuming that Lego doesn't reward the points until the package has officially left the warehouse?

5 hours ago, s2k said:

I had the same issue. No points, but it showed "shipped". I went into the tracking at FedEx and it said "pre-shipment". I'm assuming that Lego doesn't reward the points until the package has officially left the warehouse?

I've since received my orders and still no points. Guess I will have to contact them....

Received a large set from Amazon today from Monday's sales and it was in a bag and had the Amazon Warehouse labeling on it.  The set looked new, seals looked fine, but I contacted them and they are shipping me a replacement.  All of my other items from Monday have looked fine.

I'm used to getting FBA substitutes (although it's annoying having all the FBA labels plastered on the actual box), but this is the first time they tried to substitute an AW item for a new item.  Especially given this set hasn't gone out of stock (maybe they ran out at my nearest distribution center).

49 minutes ago, brickolodon said:

@Walmart all orders since December 1st in process today

I looked at my order history in a bit of a panic. If there is any way to find Lego resellers is to pend the orders for two weeks and see who has > 20 orders

It seems as though walmart is offering Lego's on borrowed stock. We will see how these orders shake out.

I just received the first of my four orders, placed back 11/23: BaCC + tree + Red Brick.  The box LEGO shipped it in was the perfect size for the tree + BaCC + 1 air bubble and everything arrived in excellent shape.  One problem - no Buildable Red Brick.  

I called LEGO CS and they were thankfully able to ship me one.  

8 minutes ago, dennugsmello said:

Received an update. My backordered Disney trains have changed to in warehouse, along with a Christmas tree. Thought I was sol on the tree. 

my train was picked up by Fed on the 29th from a facility close to Chicago, and as of today it's still touring in Chicago

Edited by superlegolover

8 minutes ago, dennugsmello said:

Received an update. My backordered Disney trains have changed to in warehouse, along with a Christmas tree. Thought I was sol on the tree. 

I had one train on backordered, now also in warehouse, shows tree but I think we won't get it. It's long gone. I don't think they save you one to later complete your order.

NOTE: If you decide on the Duck and (I am assuming) the Elephant VIP Originals, they literally just put the paper in the shipping box with the other LEGO items; No protection. The Japanese Duplo print previously ordered came packaged individually in corrugate.

My Duck arrived in good condition, but it was with the train. Any smaller box and it might not make it, depending on how they decide to pack it out.

However, I have an order placed on 12/1 that is still showing in warehouse, but Im sure they're backed up on shipping out.

I had ordered a Voltron Monday afternoon.  Before I got the confirmation email I got an "order delayed - backorder email", then the confirmation.  Was cancelled on Tuesday.  Had used 2 $20 VIP certs on it too, so have to get those points refunded.

Got my Batmobile w/ both GWP and Train with Tree yesterday, all excellent shape, but they are for personal build anyway.

Also received the Land Rover and Bugatti from IWOOT last week, both in amazing shape.

Edited by TigerEyez
Adding

3 hours ago, Elkkthunder said:

if I return a Disney Train from pre Black Friday VIP at higher price can I return online order in store?

must I include the GWP?

In their return policy, I'm pretty sure it says anything over $200 must be shipped back. I returned the GWP when I made a return like this. Not sure what would happen (maybe a charge on your account?) if you didn't send it back, too. 

Yeah, LEGO  changed their return policy a year ago last May.  I know because I was returning a large set and they told me if I had done it in June I wouldn't be allowed to bring it to the store.  I don't know what the cut-off is, but I'm confident the train would be a "mail it in."  They also say any GWP should be returned as well.  I have no idea what they would do if you didn't return it though.

Edited by exracer327

I received the first of my two ninjago city orders.  The set was mailed inside its carton, which was sealed and shipped inside a large LEGO box.  Much like how the Falcon sets have been shipped. 

Thankfully, it didn't crush the GWP tree.  Hoping the same will be true for my next shipment of Ninjago city.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BillyBricks said:

In their return policy, I'm pretty sure it says anything over $200 must be shipped back. I returned the GWP when I made a return like this. Not sure what would happen (maybe a charge on your account?) if you didn't send it back, too. 

This is the Emazers policy

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, exracer327 said:

I received the first of my two ninjago city orders.  The set was mailed inside its carton, which was sealed and shipped inside a large LEGO box.  Much like how the Falcon sets have been shipped. 

Thankfully, it didn't crush the GWP tree.  Hoping the same will be true for my next shipment of Ninjago city.

I got one like this too but tree was pancaked. Will build that one.

That Ninjago city box is huge. Was happy to get it double boxed like that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, exracer327 said:

Yeah, LEGO  changed their return policy a year ago last May.  I know because I was returning a large set and they told me if I had done it in June I wouldn't be allowed to bring it to the store.  I don't know what the cut-off is, but I'm confident the train would be a "mail it in."  They also say any GWP should be returned as well.  I have no idea what they would do if you didn't return it though.

Each GWP has a value. They just deduct the value from the refund.