My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

if this is the policy...will lead to unscrupulous manipulations...isn't the retail price for the mini batmobile like $29?

It does. Which is why they almost always deny returns without GWPs unless you cough up an excuse like: “I built it already” which leads to a deduction. I assume at some point if you continue to do so they might just ban your account 

New one for me....

My BF Disney Train is “stuck?” FedEx ground, Delivery Date is showing as “Pending.” Shipping date also shows Pending.

It left Chicago on BF, and has been showing in transit at the regional (SoCal) distribution hub since yesterday morning. Hopefully gets in the move again soon.

5 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

New one for me....

My BF Disney Train is “stuck?” FedEx ground, Delivery Date is showing as “Pending.” Shipping date also shows Pending.

It left Chicago on BF, and has been showing in transit at the regional (SoCal) distribution hub since yesterday morning. Hopefully gets in the move again soon.

Same here, it was stuck at San Bernardino, CA since yesterday, hopefully it will move as soon as possible 

I’m on the east coast and had the same issue. My Disney train was stuck in a FedEx depot not far away, for 2-3 days. I blamed it on the recent snow storms we had here recently. The train came mint, the box was perfect size for 1 train and Christmas tree.

Interesting. Obviously no snow storms in SoCal. I guess we “paid” for the slowest shipping method.

Still stuck, tho.

fd4bf53e534c5c20f65722a71aee5b5a.jpg

3 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

Interesting. Obviously no snow storms in SoCal. I guess we “paid” for the slowest shipping method.

Still stuck, tho.

fd4bf53e534c5c20f65722a71aee5b5a.jpg

yup. given this time of year there's got to be a hierarchy at every stage of the delivery...it could be in your City but the last leg delivery may need to get out all the Amazon Prime boxes first.

Received my batmobile order from SAH. Both the big and bonus batmobile in good shape but they did not pack the free Christmas tree, while the packing slip shows both bonus sets. Thinking about giving them a call.  Anyone else had this before and what's LEGO handling of such issue? Of course they don't have the tree anymore.  

1 minute ago, iahawks550 said:

I haven't tested out Wal-Mart in almost a year. Insta-cancels for awhile. Have they stopped doing that with their hard limits in place?

In my experience, yes. However, I haven't tried to place multiple orders for the same item before the previous order ships. I have placed multiple orders for the same item, but only after the previous order has shipped.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, iahawks550 said:

I haven't tested out Wal-Mart in almost a year. Insta-cancels for awhile. Have they stopped doing that with their hard limits in place?

At least for now, they have.  I've been getting orders through consistently for the past several weeks.  And have had overlapping orders with the same items go through without trouble.

• Like 1

On 12/8/2019 at 10:55 PM, allen9917 said:

Received my batmobile order from SAH. Both the big and bonus batmobile in good shape but they did not pack the free Christmas tree, while the packing slip shows both bonus sets. Thinking about giving them a call.  Anyone else had this before and what's LEGO handling of such issue? Of course they don't have the tree anymore.  

Yeah, recently LEGO Shop at Home failed to ship me the Buildable Red Brick even though the picking slip showed it on the order.  I called CS and they sent it right out.  

Last year I ran into the issue where they ran out of the promo.  After calling CS They compensated me with the previous year's promo, which was the Nutcracker and a couple of polybags.  Not quite the same, but better than nothing.

Edited by exracer327

Used the LL14 promo this morning. Got in 1 order at 8:02am ET for just over the $100 GWP threshold. Paid with PayPal.

Received an order cancellation at 8:13am stating "We’re really sorry, but your order didn’t pass our order validation checks and has been cancelled as a result." Worth noting, I still received an order confirmation email at 8:18am, but the order is in fact canceled according to the website status.

15 hours ago, exracer327 said:

Yeah, recently LEGO Shop at Home failed to ship me the Buildable Red Brick even though the picking slip showed it on the order.  I called CS and they sent it right out.  

Last year I ran into the issue where they ran out of the promo.  After calling CS They compensated me with the previous year's promo, which was the Nutcracker and a couple of polybags.  Not quite the same, but better than nothing.

I also complained and now have a nutcracker en route.