My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, izx said:

"Honey" just crowdsources coupons/codes and applies them. Once you know what the code is anyone is free to manually enter it...

Correct, so when Lego does the order validation can they look at the affiliation link like BP or SD and only allow the discount if used with Honey? That is how Retail me not works with some of their affiliate links.  

10 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

Correct, so when Lego does the order validation can they look at the affiliation link like BP or SD and only allow the discount if used with Honey? That is how Retail me not works with some of their affiliate links.  

I was wondering this. The hulkbuster order that got canceled was a BP link. The Dragon boat order Wasn’t And hasn’t been canceled.

4 minutes ago, legorunner said:

Only placed the 1 order after 8am which was cancelled almost immediately. Used $5 in VIP. For those with experience - will that certificate become useable again, do the points get added auto back eventually, or will I need to call Customer Service? 

Call CS

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, brickvoyeur said:

First order has been updated to shipped

shipped.thumb.jpg.a0d7ebd88965745a16e37547ac86a724.jpg

a9fee687236e93cb441112c18a5f1811_original.thumb.gif.302e9fc0d47ca46170a9904fd2439764.gif

.... many others in warehouse... a handful canceled already

Also, what clock is Lego.com on? All orders say the 10th, but I don't believe it was the 10th anywhere on the planet when this order was placed

.... and the order went from Shipped to canceled. Same reason as everyone else. I have many more "in warehouse", but at this point I'm skeptical.

fail.thumb.JPG.2e8e026c0e56e647fa67f8d4a3e4daba.JPG

Imperial troops have entered the base! Imperial troops have ent—

asf.thumb.gif.1a23670a5fe8b55081deb552811cd935.gif

Edited by brickvoyeur
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

That’s not good

That’s not good.

They are probably overwhelmed with orders and couldn’t figure out why they initially got hit so hard.

If they cancel them all, hopefully they had some packaged and ready ship. If I put in effort like that need something in return. Haha

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

All of mine In Warehouse at the moment, I used PayPal on all of them.

As did I, but cancelled.  I called CS to plead my case that all was on the up and up.  He never said anything about the code being for internal use only, said all looked good on his end so who knows.  I don't have high hopes on this one but we'll see.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Huskers1236 said:

As did I, but cancelled.  I called CS to plead my case that all was on the up and up.  He never said anything about the code being for internal use only, said all looked good on his end so who knows.  I don't have high hopes on this one but we'll see.  

Maybe it will be a matter of just ordering sets that they really want to get rid of.

• Like 1