My order status

1 hour ago, toni8284 said:

Better than sitting at home and got cancelled.

Now my Walmart is acting up too... 

instant cancel too. Called multiple times with Walmart.com on phone. Even talked to customer relation and then billing. None of them can figure it out how to help me....

And my account got Tax exemption approved yesterday.

So anyone who had Tax exempt Walmart online account, can you order without cancel?

Anyone else had any idea how to solve the cancel due to "cant verify all my information".

I have a tax exempt account from Walmart and can get orders through sporadically.  The only orders that I've been able to get through with any regularity were really large ones...I try to order 10 sets...cancel...I try to order 550...no cancel

• Like 2

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long time stalker, first time poster...

I arrived home to 2 boxes and a Target bag on the front steps.  I asked the wife if the bag was hers and she said she hadn’t ordered anything from Target in a while.  In the boxes were a few 75951 (Grindelwald) and a 75220 (sand crawler) for my son for Christmas.  
At this point I still hadn’t figured out what was about to happen so I opened the bag and found 2 women’s sweaters.  Confused, I ask my wife if she ordered sweaters and she swore she hadn’t.  I looked at the packaging slip and it reads 1x 60204 (hospital) and 2x 75930 (indoraptor)....  

I turn around to see my wife holding the sweater up, “the least they could have done was send my size!”

Thanks Target!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, FM said:

I've been in WM ban mode the past few months and recently stared putting in orders of 2-6 sets to test the waters without issue. Then I ordered 2 ferris wheels on one order and and a holiday train on another and they got cancelled 15 hours after I ordered them.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

For me the ban comes and goes...if I don't order for a few weeks, I can get a few orders through before the ban kicks in again.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, redcell said:

For me the ban comes and goes...if I don't order for a few weeks, I can get a few orders through before the ban kicks in again.

Same. I placed a couple orders in the past few days after not having placed any in a few weeks and they went through. Today, I tried placing one and it got canceled. Switched to another account with a different billing & shipping address and credit card, and my wife's name. We'll see how that goes. It worked before, but who knows. No orders placed from that account in almost 2 months.

4 hours ago, skinsfan0521 said:

Same. I placed a couple orders in the past few days after not having placed any in a few weeks and they went through. Today, I tried placing one and it got canceled. Switched to another account with a different billing & shipping address and credit card, and my wife's name. We'll see how that goes. It worked before, but who knows. No orders placed from that account in almost 2 months.

And my Walmart order on my 2nd account with a different name, different billing address, different shipping address just got canceled too.

I'm not sure what they use to track these orders to decline them, but it's no joke!

40 minutes ago, skinsfan0521 said:

And my Walmart order on my 2nd account with a different name, different billing address, different shipping address just got canceled too.

I'm not sure what they use to track these orders to decline them, but it's no joke!

IP Address?

let's face it...the sophistication of tracking individuals is pretty high...hecke anyone of us can simply pull up google earth and see a member's house locations

Edited by $20 on joe vs dan

So, I ordered a couple of 10770 from the recent Target sale. They only sent me 1 set instead of the 2 I ordered even though the order said that they were both delivered today in the same package. I went onto the app under my order and said there was a problem and selected "missing item". They asked if I wanted a refund or replacement shipped. I said replacement, and they sent me a email saying that I can keep what I received and they would send me my 2 sets.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

I had another 10-15 packages delivered yesterday on top of the 15ish the day before and a few on Monday even. More coming in the next few days too. Most of the sets are in good condition, but there are definitely some that are in really bad shape. One set is is crushed so much that the seals popped off, one has a giant tear in the box, etc.

So far, I'm just considering it a cost of doing business because it's a small percentage. For a handful of sets that I'll eventually be able to sell without boxes (or with crushed boxes) and make money on ebay, I'm choosing to not draw any more attention to myself and won't be returning anything to Target. I think the risk of starting to return a bunch of stuff after I'm already on their radar as a reseller is not worth it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, skinsfan0521 said:

I had another 10-15 packages delivered yesterday on top of the 15ish the day before and a few on Monday even. More coming in the next few days too. Most of the sets are in good condition, but there are definitely some that are in really bad shape. One set is is crushed so much that the seals popped off, one has a giant tear in the box, etc.

So far, I'm just considering it a cost of doing business because it's a small percentage. For a handful of sets that I'll eventually be able to sell without boxes (or with crushed boxes) and make money on ebay, I'm choosing to not draw any more attention to myself and won't be returning anything to Target. I think the risk of starting to return a bunch of stuff after I'm already on their radar as a reseller is not worth it.

I wouldn't sweat it.  I return stuff to Target all the time and have never had a problem.

4 hours ago, buidee said:

The fed ex guy was not happy.  Most sets were creased due to horrible packing but I’m okay with that.  More packages coming today and Friday.  I made multiple orders of either 2, 4 or 6 items.  

7BFADB8D-1DB4-4C6F-9608-EA78D9366372.jpeg

Tell him he can quit any day. No one is forcing him to work.  In fact, I think it would be a fun job to do.  Be outside, smell the wind and rain.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LegoMan1212 said:

Tell him he can quit any day. No one is forcing him to work.  In fact, I think it would be a fun job to do.  Be outside, smell the wind and rain.

Since they're probably an employee misclassified as an independent contractor because the employer doesn't want to be responsible for paying benefits you could get the same experience just by camping.

I return damaged stuff all the time. Don't send garbage and there will be no garbage to be returned. Learn to pack correctly and things won't get damaged...

As for any carrier whining about doing their jobs? Boo hoo. The door is right over there.

Edited by KvHulk
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, skinsfan0521 said:

Is your Circle account showing as suspended because they're suspecting you of being a reseller?

My account is under review because of unusual account activity so I guess I'm suspended.  It hasn't affected my ability to purchase.

So far I would say about 1/4 of the sets I have received from Target are in bad shape - flattened, punctured, scratched, dented, popped seals, reapplied seals, you name it. Got a friend who is also a reseller and....same. I don’t know if it is the worst I have seen it from these guys but I would say it is up there. So, as in the past, I go to BM stores in my area, buy betters sets ,when I can find them, and slowly return to stores the damaged online sets with the store receipts. I alternate between the stores where I buy and those where I return. I am banned from Walmart online (hard ban - not just LEGO) but I don’t care. Not yet banned from Target. Buying in stores has not been an issue...yet. I guess at some point when I cannot source decent products anymore then that will be  the end of it. That would be okay for me, really. I made my reselling money.

So far I have only done Target store pickup with decent results. Most of the boxes have been in great shape. However, one of my Indoraptor sets had the UPC cut out. They refused to sell it to me and just cancelled the order. I think I would have risked the hole in the box, but I assume the dino was removed though the hole.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Brickpicker Forum mobile app