My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So all my stuff is getting shipping confirmations, but I did notice this on the app when I click on my account. Haven't placed an order since yesterday morning, but I'll probably order something just to see if my account is still good. Anyone else get this? I placed about 6 orders. Each order was 40 to 80 units. SmartSelect_20191021-071228_Target.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

UPS driver left me a nice pile of boxes this morning before I left for work. Said he would be back later.

Unpacked a pile of them and put them on the impromptu shelves my toddler and I put on the wall in the laundry room yesterday in anticipation that these would actually ship. Walls have drylock paint and have never had water issues, but I put some plastic behind the shelves just as an extra precaution. Stuff will make it to the main area once the Amazon shipment for Christmas goes out.

The best part is my wife believed me when I told her she could have the shelves as soon as these move to the main storage shelves. :lol:

Lego never loses territory once it is annexed. :frantics:

asdas.thumb.jpg.4fbb5b5bc98f62897a2071257d874246.jpg

Edited by brickvoyeur
  • Like 2

So all my stuff is getting shipping confirmations, but I did notice this on the app when I click on my account. Haven't placed an order since yesterday morning, but I'll probably order something just to see if my account is still good. Anyone else get this? I placed about 6 orders. Each order was 40 to 80 units. SmartSelect_20191021-071228_Target.thumb.jpeg.e86513b6cbc032ccd2a4909ce5236481.jpeg

I’m not seeing this. Placed 10+ orders but didn’t go crazy on quantity (max qty was 10 on an order).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, BrickLegacy said:

I’m not seeing this. Placed 10+ orders but didn’t go crazy on quantity (max qty was 10 on an order).

I'm not seeing this either, but I also didn't go crazy. Only 4 or 5 orders but max qty per order was 30-40 split up among 2 or 3 sets.

I'm thinking maybe it's just the circle benefit thingy. They say to email them but no sense in bringing more attention to my account. Placed a small order for a few more units today to test the waters..no issues so far. All my orders from yesterday shipping.

i spent $5200K spread out over 17 orders. small orders.  large orders - 20x hospitals in 1 order.  i was ordering a lot early on.  i put my last orders in this morning.  everything has shipped.  quicker than i've ever seen target ship before.  i got $10 in circle benefits back which i was prompted to use on an order this morning so i did.  then i got an email with a coupon for an extra 10% off any one item instore on top of 5% red card. 

i think i want to have a baby with target.  :girlinlove:

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

So, I didn't realize earlier that the "account suspended" was when you logged into Circle. Based on cladner's post above about getting Circle benefits, I logged into my circle account and see the "account suspended" notice.

But, I also placed another $500 order this morning and no issues.

I may actually send an email to the email address to unlock my circle account just to see what happens