My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, odysea11 said:
25 minutes ago, odysea11 said:

One of the best promos in a while.....AMZ BB is $59 right now....not bad for a freebie for spending $50!

What do you mean by "AMZ BB is $59 right now"? Is that a set?

"AMZ BB" makes my mind go immediately to "Amazon Best Buy"

Edited by ingotheranchhand

From the main page on the CA site when you could place an order:

Delivery and Returns:
Orders will be placed Monday-Friday with free standard 3 to 10 business day shipping within the continental
United States
. For shipments outside the U.S. please direct inquiries to the retail customer service team at
760-918-5497.
Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of purchase with receipt. Visit our
Return Policy HERE.

Edited by Mr_Coat

Quick question, on March 29 I pre-ordered from Lego Shop@Home a couple of Mandalorian/Child brickheads (due August 1) along with an in stock Bride brickhead to get the Easter Egg and Easter Bunny promo.  Everything says "In Warehouse" except the Mandalorian says "Waiting for new stock".  Should I call them to ask about the order?  I expected they would just ship the in stock Bride along with the two promos (a trick I learned here) but  no dice.  I know they are having shipping issue due to the current crisis, but would they hold the promos until August?  If it says "In Warehouse" am I good, or could they run out of stock of promos before the Mandalorian comes in August?

Thanks in advance!

19 minutes ago, JimboJet said:

Quick question, on March 29 I pre-ordered from Lego Shop@Home a couple of Mandalorian/Child brickheads (due August 1) along with an in stock Bride brickhead to get the Easter Egg and Easter Bunny promo.  Everything says "In Warehouse" except the Mandalorian says "Waiting for new stock".  Should I call them to ask about the order?  I expected they would just ship the in stock Bride along with the two promos (a trick I learned here) but  no dice.  I know they are having shipping issue due to the current crisis, but would they hold the promos until August?  If it says "In Warehouse" am I good, or could they run out of stock of promos before the Mandalorian comes in August?

Thanks in advance!

You should be good if they say In Warehouse. They are just slow right now. Well, slower than usual.