My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Legoland, CA shipment confirmation for BFE Ohio

Got a FedEx txt notification for 1 out of 2 orders from CA to Ohio. Weight is about half of the FL order (5.2lbs vs 11.3lbs). Still waiting for the second part to show up - ordered at 9:17pm (1 set) and 9:37pm (2 sets) EST on 4/2. No notifications from Legoland, just started appearing in my FedEx Delivery Manager screen. 

Edited by Phil B
  • Thanks 1

Got a FedEx txt notification for 1 out of 2 orders from CA to Ohio. Weight is about half of the FL order (5.2lbs vs 11.3lbs). Still waiting for the second part to show up - ordered at 9:17pm (1 set) and 9:37pm (2 sets) EST on 4/2. No notifications from Legoland, just started appearing in my FedEx Delivery Manager screen. 

I stopped by LEGOLAND and had them divert the boxes to the back of my car.
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Phil B said:

Second part also shipped .. 9.2lbs. So 1 set is 5.2lbs, 2 sets is 9.2lbs, 3 sets is 11.3lbs.

I have one shipping notification from California for one set. It shows 4.7 pounds.

I have one shipping notification from Florida for three sets. It shows 11.3 pounds.

Edit: I also think the Easter package was shipped separately via USPS First Class Mail from California.

Edited by iahawks550

15 minutes ago, TANV said:

I am rather concerned. I ordered from LL CA, my credit card was charged and it was carried through, but no shipping notifications form eitehr FedEx or UPS...

Oh dear.

Seems you and I are in the same boat. Charged and haven't heard anything since.

I am rather concerned. I ordered from LL CA, my credit card was charged and it was carried through, but no shipping notifications form eitehr FedEx or UPS...

Oh dear.
Have you checked FedEx Delivery Manager (you need a free account). I have not gotten anything from Legoland CA apart from the initial order confirmation. If it wasnt for FedEx I would be in the same boat as you...
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Phil B said:
2 hours ago, TANV said:

Oh dear.

Have you checked FedEx Delivery Manager (you need a free account). I have not gotten anything from Legoland CA apart from the initial order confirmation. If it wasnt for FedEx I would be in the same boat as you...

Already have one and checked. Nothing so far.

For the California order I received a confirmation email but nothing further. For the Florida, I received a receipt and then a tracking number. The tracking on the Florida didn't show up in my FedEx delivery manager, so possibly the CA purchase is on the way as well. We will see how it goes.

The Florida order should be here today.

5 minutes ago, hushed said:

For the California order I received a confirmation email but nothing further. For the Florida, I received a receipt and then a tracking number. The tracking on the Florida didn't show up in my FedEx delivery manager, so possibly the CA purchase is on the way as well. We will see how it goes.

The Florida order should be here today.

I didn't try from Florida, but my CA order is expected to be delivered Saturday.

29 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Received my FL order of 3 today. They sent them directly in the LEGO shipper, no outer box. No sign of the Easter Egg promo.

In the Lego shipper is nice. Hoping the same for mine as I was worried about box condition considering it's my first time ordering from Legoland. Thanks!

21 minutes ago, zaphoid said:

I received 3 from Florida this morning in perfect condition shipped in original lego box.  Has anyone received an order from legoland CA?  I haven't heard a peep from them, no shipping confirmation or anything.

LEGOLAND® Park - 40346 is back in stock at LL FL for $65.

https://shop-florida.legoland.com/collections/deal-of-the-week/products/exclusive-legoland®-park