My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, House Schubert said:

do they show as shipping from the LLCA address?

Yes. "LionsHead Ave, Carlsbad, CA".  Shipped on Tuesday 4/7 (order placed on 4/2), but never received an 'order shipped' email from LLCA. 

For me, nothing was showing up on the FedEx Delivery Manager page---just a bunch of option settings.  I poked around a bit and found this link https://fedex.com/apps/fedextracking/, which is in beta-testing.  The shipments showed up there.  HTH

Edited by SpaceFan9
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, SpaceFan9 said:

Yes. "LionsHead Ave, Carlsbad, CA".  Shipped on Tuesday 4/7 (order placed on 4/2), but never received an 'order shipped' email from LLCA. 

For me, nothing was showing up on the FedEx Delivery Manager page---just a bunch of option settings.  I poked around a bit and found this link https://fedex.com/apps/fedextracking/, which is in beta-testing.  The shipments showed up there.  HTH

Ah yes, that might explain why I was seeing these where others reported not seeing the shipments. I have been using the "New FedEx Tracking" option for a while now.

image.thumb.png.2d45a4d4009fee4d2a5fdc646307e088.png

Edited by Phil B

2 hours ago, Phil B said:

Received my FL order of 3 today. They sent them directly in the LEGO shipper, no outer box. No sign of the Easter Egg promo.

I  know the Easter Egg Promo was on the CA website. Was it on the FL one too? Curious if the CA orders will get them or not.

2 hours ago, Phil B said:

Received my FL order of 3 today. They sent them directly in the LEGO shipper, no outer box. No sign of the Easter Egg promo.

Thanks Phil B for the FL web site heads up!  My order arrived today - two park sets and one dragon castle set.  All boxes in great shape.  No Easter egg promo.

IMG_20200409_130337645.thumb.jpg.76a08b45319e17b74483c01502e363d1.jpg

IMG_20200409_130515966.thumb.jpg.0be30fc7948e6611029fb51862b804d4.jpg

IMG_20200409_130644254.thumb.jpg.f5723a653789acddcc8a69069e358cc9.jpg

1 hour ago, HappyHawkeye said:

Tried calling the CA retail shop support number today & they said in a message that they will not be selling any more of the set :)

Nothing on my order so far. Did the rest of you that ordered also get a link for printing tickets in your confirmation email?

I got the ticket printing option and haven't gotten any shipping updates. Not a good sign

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, t_mafia said:

I got the ticket printing option and haven't gotten any shipping updates. Not a good sign

Ye of little faith!

This is from my order confirmation email:

image.thumb.png.4fa912b76cbd8fe46e180b96c24d4eec.png

I received no further communications from Legoland CA after this.

I see 2 shipments in FedEx Delivery Manager, both have left CA already and are on their way for weekend delivery. 

Is anyone able to order from the FL site still today? I keep trying and it keeps telling me that my zip code and street address don't match. I'm assuming it is referring to the billing address that I'm entering and the billing address on my credit card, but they do match. I'm confused...

1 minute ago, skinsfan0521 said:

Is anyone able to order from the FL site still today? I keep trying and it keeps telling me that my zip code and street address don't match. I'm assuming it is referring to the billing address that I'm entering and the billing address on my credit card, but they do match. I'm confused...

My order went through from this morning.

I ordered two of the Legoland theme park sets from Fl.

no issues

I sent an email to support regarding my CA purchase and they got back to me fairly quickly with this:

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We apologize for the confusion the website caused, we are working in fixing those little issues, but we can assure you, you did purchase the product :). Your order is currently being processed and we do not have a tracking number available for you just yet. We will be more than happy to provide to you as soon as we get it. We apologize for the delay in shipping our team is working as fast as they possibly can to fulfill all orders so we appreciate your patience.

Thank you and stay safe!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Placed an order on FL website just now for one Legoland set. Got the confirmation email instantly.
Thanks to who shared the link on Daily Deals USA I wouldn't have known.

Also, my Barracuda Bay I ordered 20 mins after midnight on April 1st is still in the warehouse, but they shipped the Easter egg. Weird. 

I'm a happy camper.