My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Received my Florida sets today. They arrived looking like Tina after a go with Ike. And no GWP.
Gotta admit I don't really care. Too many sales coming in. I'll just list them as damaged... a year from now.

Edited by KvHulk
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, exciter1 said:

Probably no need to call, the orders will get cancelled eventually.  I've had a couple orders cancelled already.

True, but not having learned the lesson from years past, two of the order are through PayPal, and for whatever reason, the hold doesn't seem to come off even when they cancel. 

19 hours ago, nolanfan34 said:

Same.

My two helmets and jaws promos did ship. 

this is the second time this has happened to me. the 20th anniversary snowspeeder came into stock a month or two ago and i tried to pick up a few. received a note a few days later that they were cancelled. not sure why these glitches happen in there soon to retire area. but it is a bummer when you get the cancelled note.

21 hours ago, MotorCityMuscle said:

this is the second time this has happened to me. the 20th anniversary snowspeeder came into stock a month or two ago and i tried to pick up a few. received a note a few days later that they were cancelled. not sure why these glitches happen in there soon to retire area. but it is a bummer when you get the cancelled note.

It's hard to know. Seems like perhaps they find a few sets left but too many get entered into the inventory system? Although I'm not sure anyone had those actually ship out. 

My March 30 order for Dom's Charger is "Contact Customer Service". My last order that this happened to, fixed itself. I think its a Pay Pal thing where I placed the preorder that way and then it has to reconfirm the amount? Not exactly sure and Id rather not spend all day on the phone waiting on customer service.

My March 30 order for Dom's Charger is "Contact Customer Service". My last order that this happened to, fixed itself. I think its a Pay Pal thing where I placed the preorder that way and then it has to reconfirm the amount? Not exactly sure and Id rather not spend all day on the phone waiting on customer service.

I always use PayPal for SAH purchases and have been getting the contact customer service message every time an item isn’t in stock. The last time I called they said the PayPal authorization has expired. Something must have changed recently in how PayPal handles authorizations because those notices only started this year.

6 minutes ago, CosmicSpeed said:

yes, that's exactly right. paypal will drop the pending after certain days and lego won't be able to request the amount after that window. If you purchased with your card, no such issue.