My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Shortbus311 said:

My B&N order still says the same thing it said all of last week. My Saturn V and Hogwarts Great Hall still in pre-order status and the order is still processing. I did get the email on Saturday though saying it was delayed.

same here, delay notification received, no cancellation, no gc comfort, but I do see they are coming

Yes I also just got a B&N email to say my Saturn V was canceled. Very kind of them to give us a gift card, but I really wanted that model for my collection. I saw it for so long and didn’t buy it then life happened and when I remembered about it again it was no longer available. Live and learn! 

16 hours ago, jdr159 said:

Yes I also just got a B&N email to say my Saturn V was canceled. Very kind of them to give us a gift card, but I really wanted that model for my collection. I saw it for so long and didn’t buy it then life happened and when I remembered about it again it was no longer available. Live and learn! 

Dang me too. Assuming there is no chance of success in asking them to honor a canceled order like this? If this thread is anything to go by, does it mean we are marked as resellers and have no hope of getting one?

It looks like everything that I had that was delayed is now cancelled. Oddly, that’s a bit of a relief. Amazon and Target have been recently stocking some of the items that I had loaded up on and I bought them just in case B&N failed to deliver. Then Amazon backed up the truck late last night and filled up a good chunk of my Christmas inventory. So, had B&N actually pulled a rabbit out of their hat, I might have had to scramble to free up some credit card balances in the next few days  

First-world problems in the world of brick investing. :)

6 minutes ago, TheBrickClique said:

It looks like everything that I had that was delayed is now cancelled. Oddly, that’s a bit of a relief. Amazon and Target have been recently stocking some of the items that I had loaded up on and I bought them just in case B&N failed to deliver. Then Amazon backed up the truck late last night and filled up a good chunk of my Christmas inventory. So, had B&N actually pulled a rabbit out of their hat, I might have had to scramble to free up some credit card balances in the next few days  

First-world problems in the world of brick investing. :)

What have you seen come into stock at Amazon that has been out of stock for a while? I feel like Target has been getting some stock back, but haven't really seen anything show up at Amazon in a while.

4 hours ago, skinsfan0521 said:

What have you seen come into stock at Amazon that has been out of stock for a while? I feel like Target has been getting some stock back, but haven't really seen anything show up at Amazon in a while.

Last night they loaded up on Tree House (21318) at 10PM (PST), Corner Garage at 12:50AM, Assembly Square at 2:45AM, and Roller Coaster at 3:10AM. 

At least 20 of each when they went in stock.  Enough that I got all that I would normally stock up for the winter and turned off the stock checkers on them.

What I've also noticed is when these sets come in stock, the limits are turned off.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, TheBrickClique said:

Last night they loaded up on Tree House (21318) at 10PM (PST), Corner Garage at 12:50AM, Assembly Square at 2:45AM, and Roller Coaster at 3:10AM. 

At least 20 of each when they went in stock.  Enough that I got all that I would normally stock up for the winter and turned off the stock checkers on them.

What I've also noticed is when these sets come in stock, the limits are turned off.

Good info. And here I sit waiting while my Corner Garage order from 5/20 has yet to ship. *face palm*

3 hours ago, BaconBits said:

I finally got a shipment notice from Amazon of LEGO Ideas Tree House 21318 that I was able to grab back on June 3rd. I wonder if it will be inventory from Europe with stickers applied.

image.thumb.png.75ed097c36b19b661c48d443cabb12f4.png

I ordered one last night, but didn't see the option to put the set in Amazon's box.

now I am just hoping it's not arrived naked

50 minutes ago, LegoLagoon said:

How are you guys sniping these restocks?

Just got word from LEGO that my Haunted House will now ship on 7/6 - boooo!

maybe check Amazon when you wake up for peeing at night?

forget about it if you are young...

• Like 2

I ordered a couple more shrimp shacks with the $10 gift cards from Walmart. I immediately got a cancellation notice and then a refund notice from PayPal. I figured my order had been canceled and moved on, but then one of my orders arrived today. After looking back through the details it seems that they only canceled and refunded the $10 gift cards (effectively taking $10 off the price of each set). Weird.

On a related side note, they shipped my sets in a Preen Weed Preventer box that was too small and they were crammed in diagonally. So the ends of both are completely smashed.

22 minutes ago, Shortbus311 said:

I ordered a couple more shrimp shacks with the $10 gift cards from Walmart. I immediately got a cancellation notice and then a refund notice from PayPal. I figured my order had been canceled and moved on, but then one of my orders arrived today. After looking back through the details it seems that they only canceled and refunded the $10 gift cards (effectively taking $10 off the price of each set). Weird.

On a related side note, they shipped my sets in a Preen Weed Preventer box that was too small and they were crammed in diagonally. So the ends of both are completely smashed.

i meant to get the carriage or shrimp shack and forgot to do it. last i looked the promo was still up, but are they still honoring it? and last i looked the sets were $40 but they weren't offering free shipping over $35. Is that a tactic used for this promo only so you don't order one at a time?

i meant to get the carriage or shrimp shack and forgot to do it. last i looked the promo was still up, but are they still honoring it? and last i looked the sets were $40 but they weren't offering free shipping over $35. Is that a tactic used for this promo only so you don't order one at a time?

I just ordered 2 shrimp shacks Monday evening and the promo was still available. Like I said, it seems that they aren't giving gift cards but instead refunding $10 from your purchase. So you actually get the set for $30 instead of $40. If you want only 1 and don't want to pay for shipping you can always select in store pickup.

https://www.walmart.com/nco/LEGO-Hidden-Side-Shrimp-Shack-Attack-with-free-10-Walmart-Gift-Card/629874356

FWIW just got off the phone w/ Lego rep re: backordered diner and hogwarts clock tower and she said w/ the factory opening last week that these two sets will be shipped w/n the 60 day window period. Maybe time to stop buying at MSRP on many of these sets? It was a good run.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Legolassy said:

Wth is this? November?!

44394cf2089f26880bc81b2c224dc14d.jpg

Last time I ordered some of these I happened to notice that the shipping time frame is smaller the fewer you get. So I did a few orders with quantity two. Hoping this improves Target's notorious packaging as well. Didn't see anything as long as November though!

• Like 1