My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here.  My roller coaster which just came yesterday was the same - sticker.  So were the London Architecture sets. 
I think at this point it might be more informative to share if we receive one that doesn't have stickers.

FWIW, I posted an hour ago that I received a roller coaster without stickers. Look a few posts up.
  • Thanks 1

Yes, it seems that any set being sold today that has been out of stock and has had more than one available when it came back — even briefly — is a coronastickered set.
If you get a sealed lego shipping box and it looks like it came from Fort Worth, it probably has stickers as well — I think that’s where they are applying a lot of the stickers.  I’ve seen shipping boxes shipped from there to Amazon that were then put in an Amazon box and shipped to me. Openen them up... stickers!

That's not pleasant... are you gonna return those?

My wife already ran them back to the store. These were delivered 30 minutes ago and returned 10 minutes ago. No hassles.

Card is in my wife’s name so she gets to handle my returns...lol. Target banned me from buying online almost two years ago because apparently I buy too much and they don’t like money .

A return this large concerns me that they might dig into her order history and ban her card too, but there is no way I’m keeping these when I paid full retail minus red card.

I’ve never had this happen before. I’ve only heard the horror stories posted here. I guess I’m part of the club now.

I’m off to Amazon and Shop at Home to order replacements!

4 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

My wife already ran them back to the store. These were delivered 30 minutes ago and returned 10 minutes ago. No hassles.

Card is in my wife’s name so she gets to handle my returns...lol. Target banned me from buying online almost two years ago because apparently I buy too much and they don’t like money emoji52.png.

A return this large concerns me that they might dig into her order history and ban her card too, but there is no way I’m keeping these when I paid full retail minus red card.

I’ve never had this happen before. I’ve only heard the horror stories posted here. I guess I’m part of the club now. emoji23.png

I been using around 1k in gift cards for recent target orders and today two orders got canceled.  I'm wondering if I am now banned from target.

How do you know you are banned?  They won't let you buy anything with your red card etc?  

15 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

Card is in my wife’s name so she gets to handle my returns...lol. Target banned me from buying online almost two years ago because apparently I buy too much and they don’t like money emoji52.png.

I’ve never had this happen before. I’ve only heard the horror stories posted here. I guess I’m part of the club now. emoji23.png

to return a big order like this is always my concern, worrying they could ban me afterwards. so far I am still under the radar.

so for any big set, I am trying to either buy from Amazon or LEGO Shop at Home, even walmart. Target packaging is constantly bad these days.

17 minutes ago, thelovemachine said:

I been using around 1k in gift cards for recent target orders and today two orders got canceled.  I'm wondering if I am now banned from target.

How do you know you are banned?  They won't let you buy anything with your red card etc?  

i think your order will get instant cancelled, any order associated with your physical address, name, ip, mac address will be cancelled

2 minutes ago, superlegolover said:

i think your order will get instant cancelled, any order associated with your physical address, name, ip, mac address will be cancelled

Then what happens to the gift card on the account?  Should I bother calling?  

This is the message I got... on the website.  I bought multiple anakin's starfighter...

What went wrong?

down arrow

It’s possible our system automatically canceled for one of the following reasons:

Purchase limit exceeded

To ensure as many families as possible can buy essentials, we’ve applied temporary purchase limits to key items. Read more about Target’s coronavirus response

Payment issue

Our system was unable to verify the payment method used was secure.

Activity not supported on Target.com

Our system flagged the order due to activity not allowed on the site.

1 minute ago, thelovemachine said:

This is the message I got... on the website.  I bought multiple anakin's starfighter...

What went wrong?

down arrow

It’s possible our system automatically canceled for one of the following reasons:

Purchase limit exceeded

To ensure as many families as possible can buy essentials, we’ve applied temporary purchase limits to key items. Read more about Target’s coronavirus response

Payment issue

I think this is one of the excuses they used, just like B&N and walmart. when they ban you, always stated can't verify your payment info.

I think your gift card is fine, just further online order from your account will be cancelled if you are banned. You can still use those gift cards in store.

1 minute ago, Emvisawthatswho said:

Using too many gift cards can raise a flag for some reason. Not sure if they suspect they could be stolen? Not saying they are, saying some systems are set to flag for certain payment methods that recur on an account.

I had bought a bunch of them during the december sale... 

What went wrong?

down-arrow?scl=1

Purchase limit exceeded

Payment issue

Yep, welcome to the club and getting banned from target. If you want a work around pm me.

What went wrong?

down-arrow?scl=1

Purchase limit exceeded

Payment issue

Yep, welcome to the club and getting banned from target. If you want a work around pm me.

While I have never been banned from Target, I did receive a warning letter once years ago before my hiatus.  During that time I routinely made $2k+ orders all with gift cards (with a little left for Red Card).  I mixed my orders up more, and tried to spread them out a bit more as well, but nothing ever came of it.  

It's possible your order being cancelled was just a glitch or you triggered something.  It happens and all may still  be good.  I've had it happen.

It's also possible one of your gift cards was linked to fraud.  I got banned from B&N years ago because I gift card I bought online was linked to fraud.

Thanks.... i may lay low a bit... been a target member since 2013.  Also own their stock lol.. not sure that matters to them....  All the Gift Cards I bought from target when they had the 10% off so they are legit...

i can also use the gift cards incognito at the store i imagine...  ... i am kinda.... curious... if i am banned.....

1 minute ago, thelovemachine said:

Thanks.... i may lay low a bit... been a target member since 2013.  Also own their stock lol.. not sure that matters to them....  All the Gift Cards I bought from target when they had the 10% off so they are legit...

i can also use the gift cards incognito at the store i imagine...  ... i am kinda.... curious... if i am banned.....

use your redcard to place an order, you will see

• Like 1