My order status

Last time I ordered some of these I happened to notice that the shipping time frame is smaller the fewer you get. So I did a few orders with quantity two. Hoping this improves Target's notorious packaging as well. Didn't see anything as long as November though!

Same time frame for a big and small order...November is insane.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Mark Twain said:

8:00 AM

Hodgkins, IL
Civil demonstration has delayed your package in transit. Delivery will be rescheduled. Check back for updates.

Weird. I've not heard of anything around here that would be delaying stuff. I mean lots of local protests happening today, but I'm not seeing anything about interstates blocked or anything.

1 hour ago, keymomachine said:

Weird. I've not heard of anything around here that would be delaying stuff. I mean lots of local protests happening today, but I'm not seeing anything about interstates blocked or anything.

I saw on my target status "civil unrest" is delaying your fedex/ups pkg last week

Received the tree house ordered the other day, pretty fast I would say. Set did come with an Amazon external box, no cushions being used tho, surprisingly the box is in pretty good condition. Sticker is a new normal.

4d8c16b9989035e06b2609efaf6d7868.jpg

2 hours ago, joneyyy1981 said:

you buy in at full price?

I had amz gift cards stocked up that I bought w cash app boost for grocery stores/walgreens (so 10% off).  they're selling for >$600 right now. I'm ok w/ quick flips. I dont have the space or spousal temperament to hang on to these for years.

Is it normal to "add to bag" an item on LEGO Shop at Home but it actually turns out that it's backordered? 75956 came in stock a few days back and I ordered two thinking it would ship immediately but my order is backordered.

received a backordered set from lego yesterday that did not have any stickers on the box.  First set of any kind that did not have a sticker in a while. Hopefully that's a good sign the factory that the US normally gets their sets from is up and running.

33 minutes ago, scatttcat said:

my Downtown Diner came from Amazon with the euro sticker on it, amazon's shipping label directly on it, and with damage that looks like they piled boxes on top of it 🙃

Mind sharing how long you waited for this? I called Amazon and they said they had none in stock. I ordered mine May 20th and still waiting. 

3 minutes ago, njlegolover said:

Mind sharing how long you waited for this? I called Amazon and they said they had none in stock. I ordered mine May 20th and still waiting. 

I ordered my diners on 6/12, it says theyre arriving this tuesday w/ caveat that they haven't actually shipped yet. My local lego store had them in stock when I was in last week too.

Edited by scurt1s