My order status

7 minutes ago, baublitz said:

Well thanks Target... usually they  use a giant box and have the set roll around in there, but this is a new low! They are consistently the worst retailer as far as box condition upon arrival. I can't pretend to understand what it's like to work in a fulfillment center but jeez, you'd think someone would know a polybag isn't adequate for an "adult collector's" set.  

On the other hand, Walmart has consistently delivered the most pristine and well packed sets I've ever received. Strange as that goes against the grain compared to most people's experiences here. 

IMG_20200514_190805.jpg

IMG_20200514_190754.jpg

Wow that is a poor packaging job was it shipped from a store?  Are you going to build it?  Most of mine are due here today..

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most likely

a) shipped from store

b) from a teenager with limited packing/shipping experience

c) while wearing a mask and gloves

d) during a global pandemic

e) who may have thought it was a relatively sturdy box.

I'd give some grace in this situation and move on to the next quick flip to make $20. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, BrickLegacy said:

Most likely

a) shipped from store

b) from a teenager with limited packing/shipping experience

c) while wearing a mask and gloves

d) during a global pandemic

e) who may have thought it was a relatively sturdy box.

I'd give some grace in this situation and move on to the next quick flip to make $20. 

For sure, you're absolutely right and I completely agree. Like I said, I won't pretend to know what it's like to work in a place where one simply NEEDS to hit a quota and get everyone's orders out on time. I understand, I just probably won't continue to order LEGO from Target if it's for resale. Hard to commit to if it's Target exclusives haha. 

target has run out of boxes for medium sized sets.  you need to order at least 3 per order of a medium sized set if you hope to get intact.

maybe try your luck again.  the helmets are back in stock today like they will be tomorrow and the next day.

https://www.target.com/p/lego-star-wars-tie-fighter-pilot-helmet-75274-building-kit-cool-collectible-for-adults-723pc/-/A-76555838

1 hour ago, cladner said:

target has run out of boxes for medium sized sets.  you need to order at least 3 per order of a medium sized set if you hope to get intact.

maybe try your luck again.  the helmets are back in stock today like they will be tomorrow and the next day.

https://www.target.com/p/lego-star-wars-tie-fighter-pilot-helmet-75274-building-kit-cool-collectible-for-adults-723pc/-/A-76555838

good luck getting three to come out of the same location. i ordered three and they all came separate. one was supposedly already delivered, but it's nowhere to be found, haha. i'll give them some reprieve. i'll only shop in-store or potentially a curbside if i'm doing groceries. shipping is just not great across the board right now.

In for three. Time to test the theory.

I cannt find amazon listing for TIE

So far several B&N orders in “open” status for “pre-order”. Capitol building, tree house, Saturn. Several others cancelled for same items. All showing OOS now. Let’s see how this plays out.

So far several B&N orders in “open” status for “pre-order”. Capitol building, tree house, Saturn. Several others cancelled for same items. All showing OOS now. Let’s see how this plays out.

1 minute ago, Emvisawthatswho said:

I always end up with the "open" orders getting canceled.

So far still have 6 open orders with B&N. Status = pre-ordered. Couple of them say “Arrives by Thursday May 28” or “Friday May 29th”. Anyone have anything ship yet?

Original order date of May 21.

So far still have 6 open orders with B&N. Status = pre-ordered. Couple of them say “Arrives by Thursday May 28” or “Friday May 29th”. Anyone have anything ship yet?

1 hour ago, Emvisawthatswho said:

good to know.

my 2 orders placed on May 20 are still showing "preordered"

2 minutes ago, Belac said:

My B&N Saturn v and tree house orders have been delayed a week.

I got the email last Saturday stating my tree house would be delayed.  Checked the status this morning and it shows cancelled even though I haven't actually gotten a cancellation email.

Hi Pseudoty

We know the past few months have been difficult and are glad that you have turned to us for some level of comfort in these trying times, which is why it’s that much harder to tell you that we had to cancel the item(s) listed below from your Order(s) #4096XXX

When you placed your order, we were experiencing a system issue that misrepresented the available inventory for these item(s), and we will be unable to fulfill this part of your order. 

LEGO Ideas Tree House 21318 (LEGO Hard to Find)

Of course, you will not be charged for the listed item(s).

This system issue has since been resolved. We hope that you will accept and enjoy this $10 Barnes & Noble eGift Card for you to use on a future purchase with us:

Gift Card Number: 6394XXX
PIN: XXXX

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and hope to see you again soon at BN.com.

Barnes & Noble

• Like 1