My order status

On 4/9/2020 at 4:25 PM, HappyHawkeye said:

I sent an email to support regarding my CA purchase and they got back to me fairly quickly with this:

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We apologize for the confusion the website caused, we are working in fixing those little issues, but we can assure you, you did purchase the product :). Your order is currently being processed and we do not have a tracking number available for you just yet. We will be more than happy to provide to you as soon as we get it. We apologize for the delay in shipping our team is working as fast as they possibly can to fulfill all orders so we appreciate your patience.

Thank you and stay safe!

What email address did you use? I couldn't find it on the site...

Edited by House Schubert

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/11/2020 at 3:50 PM, Emvisawthatswho said:

75261 out of stock email received. Yet - still shows in stock limit of 99 per order. So - just ordered 2 more with a minifigure for the Easter promo. Let’s see what ships.

it is taking them a week to send out legit orders. I'm guessing it will take a month to actually cancel these.

• Like 1

Received my LEGOLAND from CA today.  No email confirmation, no notification when it was to be delivered and the... driver, who placed it on our front step in a steady rain, decided it was too much bother to walk another two feet to ring our doorbell.  The shipping box was soaked and half the LEGO box inside was soaked as well.  *sigh*  

Can anyone confirm if the instructions are plastic wrapped inside this box?  I don't want to open it if they are sealed and safe.

4 minutes ago, exracer327 said:

Received my LEGOLAND from CA today.  No email confirmation, no notification when it was to be delivered and the... driver, who placed it on our front step in a steady rain, decided it was too much bother to walk another two feet to ring our doorbell.  The shipping box was soaked and half the LEGO box inside was soaked as well.  *sigh*  

Can anyone confirm if the instructions are plastic wrapped inside this box?  I don't want to open it if they are sealed and safe.

manual and sticker are in a bag

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Phil B said:

My orders of 1x and 2x 40346 from Legoland CA arrived, each with a Easter Egg GWP. One of them was custom wrapped in bubble wrap to prevent it getting crushed by the large 40346 boxes. Nice job!

Same for me. My orders arrived about a week apart, but in great shape. It will be intersting to see whether this set is re-made, or whether a new one will replace it. 

Got mine from FL yesterday. It was nice not having to pay shipping all the way to CA and also nice getting it in a Lego shipper. 

When we went to Legoland CA last year, I saw the set but it didn't interest me. I only picked it up because of the price. We'll see if I decide to keep it. It seems like there is plenty of stock at this time and this would be a long-ish hold. 

35 minutes ago, skinsfan0521 said:

I hope so! I'm just happy to see that they're now at least marked as "Sold Out" rather than continuing to take orders. 

after 10,000 orders were placed for something they didn't have, someone at TLG figured out they should cancel the option to buy it. (Hope I'm wrong)

Edited by iahawks550

Cal LEGOLAND orders showed up in reverse order.both excellent shape w/ GWP carefully bubble wrapped. Thanks and well done:)  FL.order Shipped.  Tracking has been pretty solid via fed ex delivery manager for everything so far.  Sucks so many were left out of GWP from Cal. Must have simply run out.