My order status

21 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

I ordered a set from Amazon and a set from LEGO Shop at Home.  Already built the Amazon one.  I got shipping notice the other day about my LEGO Shop at Home one.  I preordered moments after it went on sale, though.  I didn't want to chance missing it.  Sorry yours is on the way to my house right now.  :)

I literally saw some on the shelf at Walmart today.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, joch29 said:

a newbie question it seems, but this rarely happens. I received an order from amazon that was clearly the wrong item.  Since amazon does not include a receipt and I can't seem to use the UPS tracking to pull up the order via amazon or my email, is there a way to find out more detail without contacting amazon?  Other than the tracking...there's ref 1 #. 

Funny, had that happen with Target a few years ago.  Instead of a big Lego order I received a 50" Sony TV.  I was spending so much money on Lego at the time I was afraid to call them about it and draw attention to myself.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, gmpirate said:

Funny, had that happen with Target a few years ago.  Instead of a big Lego order I received a 50" Sony TV.  I was spending so much money on Lego at the time I was afraid to call them about it and draw attention to myself.

And?? What'd you end up doing?

I just let it go.  It was awhile ago and I think it was pretty close to a wash at the time - - maybe a little in their favor.  Needed a tv for the garage at the time anyway.  I think I had already received a warning letter from Target by that point so I decided not to rock the boat.  I called about a previous order that was screwed up and the lady at CR really remarked on all the Lego I was buying, put me on hold, etc. so I was a little spooked.  Needed a tv for the garage anyway . . .

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gmpirate said:

I just let it go.  It was awhile ago and I think it was pretty close to a wash at the time - - maybe a little in their favor.  Needed a tv for the garage at the time anyway.  I think I had already received a warning letter from Target by that point so I decided not to rock the boat.  I called about a previous order that was screwed up and the lady at CR really remarked on all the Lego I was buying, put me on hold, etc. so I was a little spooked.  Needed a tv for the garage anyway . . .

Exactly. But now that I know its on the selling side,  I'll push back even though it's not that much $$ because Amazon has to improve the return process. I'm not sure if a customer returned these or Amazon incorrectly labeled them.   

received a 75948 HP clock tower from Amazon. It was suppose to be a 71043.  Even had a wrap around sticker with the correct label details but a 2nd incorrect label slapped on the front of those nice frustration free packaging box (or whatever they call them).  I took notice since I have not started collecting 75948 and had to track down the order. 

13 hours ago, joch29 said:

received a 75948 HP clock tower from Amazon. It was suppose to be a 71043.  Even had a wrap around sticker with the correct label details but a 2nd incorrect label slapped on the front of those nice frustration free packaging box (or whatever they call them).  I took notice since I have not started collecting 75948 and had to track down the order. 

That's a big mistake and not in your favor!

21 hours ago, keymomachine said:

Looks very very nice.

IMG_20200803_140417_502.jpg

Mine looks much less nice.  Guess this one is my personal build one.  Polybag was embedded into the shipping tape and only half the top of the box was actually taped shut.  Come to think of it, if the polybag wasn't stuck to the tape it probably would've fallen out in transit.

Looking forward to stock replenishment for another one.  Page trackers activated.  Probably several weeks out though :(

20200804_102011.jpg

3 hours ago, MusiKyle said:

Mine looks much less nice.  Guess this one is my personal build one.  Polybag was embedded into the shipping tape and only half the top of the box was actually taped shut.  Come to think of it, if the polybag wasn't stuck to the tape it probably would've fallen out in transit.

Looking forward to stock replenishment for another one.  Page trackers activated.  Probably several weeks out though :(

20200804_102011.jpg

sorry about that...the black box motif definitely makes creases/dents look much worse

Have folks seen how the Lambo comes from LEGO?  those box end inserts that protects the edges should be mandatory with all sets $200+

Dear xxxxx,

Thanks for your recent LEGO® order Txxxxxxx.

We know you’re waiting for it to arrive on your doorstep and the good news is it’s now reached our warehouse team. We wanted to let you know that our warehouse teams are following additional safety guidelines and we’re receiving a high volume of orders.

We’re working hard to get your delivery to you as quickly as possible and you’ll receive another email once your order’s left our warehouse.

The following products will be shipped soon:

5006216 Super Mario Collection V39

71360 tbd-leaf-1-2020 V39

40414 tbd-leaf-21-2020 V39

Thanks again for your order and we hope you have fun building!

This is my April 6 PRE-ORDER! of Mario + Monty .... gonna have to call them to say this is getting silly.

28 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Dear xxxxx,

Thanks for your recent LEGO® order Txxxxxxx.

We know you’re waiting for it to arrive on your doorstep and the good news is it’s now reached our warehouse team. We wanted to let you know that our warehouse teams are following additional safety guidelines and we’re receiving a high volume of orders.

We’re working hard to get your delivery to you as quickly as possible and you’ll receive another email once your order’s left our warehouse.

The following products will be shipped soon:

5006216 Super Mario Collection V39

71360 tbd-leaf-1-2020 V39

40414 tbd-leaf-21-2020 V39

Thanks again for your order and we hope you have fun building!

This is my April 6 PRE-ORDER! of Mario + Monty .... gonna have to call them to say this is getting silly.

I recently had an online LEGO order for a quidditch match from back in April that I had to call them for.  It was stuck in "warehouse" for three months.  I also had a Tantive IV sitting in "processing" since early June.  I finally cancelled it because I picked one up at the local LEGO store.

Several boxes I have received from LEGO had tape missing on at least half of the bottom of the box.  So one flap was barely tapped down.  Their shipping quality is definitely suspect at this point.