My order status

22 minutes ago, Mark Twain said:

On chat now. They say their website refreshes every five minutes and some orders that should not have been places slipped through, hence the cancellations. Offering vip points, which is better than nothing. 

EVERY FIVE MINUTES??? damn... must have been TONS of cancelled orders then

• Like 2

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My LEGO Shop at Home Nebulon order (from the second wave when they popped back in stock after the initial sellout) was cancelled also. Used $20 in VIP points that were NOT refunded back to me.  Will be calling/chatting with them if they dont show up in a day. At least my Amazon one is still slated to ship by the 24th.

2 minutes ago, Zepp said:

My LEGO Shop at Home Nebulon order (from the second wave when they popped back in stock after the initial sellout) was cancelled also. Used $20 in VIP points that were NOT refunded back to me.  Will be calling/chatting with them if they dont show up in a day. At least my Amazon one is still slated to ship by the 24th.

just call them...mine never came back until I called (waited 2 weeks)...this is not something LEGO is proactive about

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Zepp said:

They don't refund gift cards either.  You have to call them if they cancel an order.

15 minutes ago, Zepp said:

I placed two orders when it initially went live (1:00 or 2:00 PST I think) and both orders were cancelled this morning.

• Sad 2

33 minutes ago, Zepp said:

As others said, they make it a hassle to get this money back. One time it was super easy and the rep completely understood the issue, I recommend the phone line vs chat. Another time or two I felt I was being an inconvenience and one even tried to say that because I earned points on another similar order that I should be happy with that. 

17 minutes ago, RightDwigt said:

As others said, they make it a hassle to get this money back. One time it was super easy and the rep completely understood the issue, I recommend the phone line vs chat. Another time or two I felt I was being an inconvenience and one even tried to say that because I earned points on another similar order that I should be happy with that. 

Not suggesting anything here but just sharing a personal experience.  5-6 years ago, I had a rare experience of bad customer service with LEGO Shop at Home.  The rep was pretty rude.  I stayed on the line after the rep hung up and voiced my displeasure via the recorded survey at the end of a call.  3 days later, I receive a call from an odd Minnesota number.  It was a LEGO supervisor that was very apologetic.  I had called about a modular in which I had ordered and then got canceled.  She said that she had located one and was going to send it to me free of charge.  It blew me away.  That's how I got a free Grand Emporium.  

• Like 5

Another tip with phoning Shop at Home (as a former employee, I was tipped off to this): when it asks up front if you will complete a survey at the end of your call, select Yes. It puts you on a faster track and usually a more knowledgeable rep too. Then at the end of the call its up to you if you actually take the survey you agreed to. I do especially if the rep was great, but sometimes I forget and hang up. No harm done regardless. Also call during normal business hours to get a more helpful rep. I'm basing this on past experiences and insider info so take it or leave it.

Edited by Zepp
Misspelling
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Got off the phone with a very nice Rep (super long hold): Nebulon Frigate is done folks. She told me the same thing that other people have been hearing, the website glitched and the "in stock" button should never have come back on that evening.  I asked her if it was worthwhile to watch the website and refresh the item's page in the future, and she said it doesnt look like anymore will ever come back in stock. All cancelled orders have been completed and all inventory spoken for.  She refunded my used voucher back in points so if I choose to purchase another voucher I can.  She said no Lego stores will carry this, it was online only (I tried to go the "call a store and have them ship" route).  The only other option is Amazon, which luckily I have an order pending, thanks to posts on Brickpicker and thanks to me being awake late that night that it first went up (prematurely) last month.

• Like 1

Anyone else getting nervous about their Amazon Nebulon order from mid- October? I’ve got these two orders in limbo. My order of three from Shop at Home has already arrived (I ordered them at 11:15pm central time when they went live).

I have a feeling I’m not going to see these six from Amazon that I ordered in October. Ordered on 10/13.dc3171620dfa90691a099c8a8cc39fd0.jpg

8 minutes ago, Zepp said:

Got off the phone with a very nice Rep (super long hold): Nebulon Frigate is done folks. She told me the same thing that other people have been hearing, the website glitched and the "in stock" button should never have come back on that evening.  I asked her if it was worthwhile to watch the website and refresh the item's page in the future, and she said it doesnt look like anymore will ever come back in stock. All cancelled orders have been completed and all inventory spoken for.  She refunded my used voucher back in points so if I choose to purchase another voucher I can.  She said no Lego stores will carry this, it was online only (I tried to go the "call a store and have them ship" route).  The only other option is Amazon, which luckily I have an order pending, thanks to posts on Brickpicker and thanks to me being awake late that night that it first went up (prematurely) last month.

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

Anyone else getting nervous about their Amazon Nebulon order from mid- October? I’ve got these two orders in limbo. My order of three from Shop at Home has already arrived (I ordered them at 11:15pm central time when they went live).

I have a feeling I’m not going to see these six from Amazon that I ordered in October. Ordered on 10/13.

Out of my four orders (Oct 13)...all except one (currently en route) have been delivered. All these initially had a delivery date of November 18.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, terrymc4677 said:

I have a feeling I’m not going to see these six from Amazon that I ordered in October. Ordered on 10/13.dc3171620dfa90691a099c8a8cc39fd0.jpg

I had 2 orders of x5 from Amazon also bought in mid October.. that were sitting just like yours for the longest time (nov 30th). Finally they just all shipped in one swoop, delivery date changed to the next day. So keep the faith lol

• Like 1