My order status

3 minutes ago, Fcbarcelona101 said:

Mine should be cancelled any minute now while they “Wait for new Stock”. A shame considering I had 0 of these, but considering it was sort of unexpected I don’t feel as bad

Wish I threw something else in the cart just in case the keychain could ship before cancellation.

• Like 1

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Lukish said:

My Bespin still says waiting for more stock but I got an email saying my items are out of stock and will take a little longer to ship.

Then says they'll be shipped within 60 days? 

Anyone else ever got an email like this? Does it mean they'll be producing more?

Yep. I got that email after ordering Nebulons on the 14th. Order was canceled 3 days later, but I've heard from other people that it doesn't always go down that way.

I'm in the same boat as you on the Bespins, today. Hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

1 hour ago, Phil B said:

In the meanwhile, my 3xNebbies continue to be in "Shipped" status with FedEx "Waiting for shipment", just like several other people's orders. Delivery date still expected on 11/17 (now 2 days ago). This is going to be fun.

That happened to me in the past once where it was marked as shipped with a label, but apparently they were actually out of stock and I had to eventually contact cs to get a refund since it never got past "label created"

3 hours ago, Steel6T said:

That happened to me in the past once where it was marked as shipped with a label, but apparently they were actually out of stock and I had to eventually contact cs to get a refund since it never got past "label created"

I had that exact same thing happen with TRU.  Sat in "shipping label created" for a month before I ended up cancelling the order.  Just make sure you get refunded ALL the units in your order if you end up cancelling. 

TRU only refunded one of the two items I had ordered and I didn't realize it until the email confirmation of the cancellation came through.  It took a second phone call to get refunded the second item, but by then the "order" was now cancelled.  It took a bit to convince them I had not been properly refunded.  What a royal pain.

4 minutes ago, exracer327 said:

I had that exact same thing happen with TRU.  Sat in "shipping label created" for a month before I ended up cancelling the order.  Just make sure you get refunded ALL the units in your order if you end up cancelling. 

TRU only refunded one of the two items I had ordered and I didn't realize it until the email confirmation of the cancellation came through.  It took a second phone call to get refunded the second item, but by then the "order" was now cancelled.  It took a bit to convince them I had not been properly refunded.  What a royal pain.

Heck, with TRU, @Bold-Arrow received an empty sealed envelope with only the packing slip.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, Phil B said:

In the meanwhile, my 3xNebbies continue to be in "Shipped" status with FedEx "Waiting for shipment", just like several other people's orders. Delivery date still expected on 11/17 (now 2 days ago). This is going to be fun.

Lo and behold! I got a FedEx notification just now that my order has been picked up, scheduled for delivery on 11/17. They better hurry!

Part of my Walgreens order has been marked shipped with a Fedex tracking number.  The Star Wars half has not, unfortunately, though says still in progress.  Did anyone get cancellations on these yet?

My order looks the same as yours. The Harry Potter calendars shipped but the Star Wars calendars have not shipped yet.

Walgreens Advent Calendar update: everything has shipped, SW and HP calendars all together. Great deal.

Amazon Nebulon update: October order is still there, still slated to arrive the 25th (hasnt shipped yet), but.. they refunded my money back late last night.  I guess they will charge it again when its closer to shipment time?  Its possible the 25th will come and my order will go into limbo with no more expected delivery date, which happened before to one of my orders. Fingers crossed I wont be SOL on this set.