My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

other orders just shipped. i'll try again later and see once/if everything ships

If it was already past order verification it will ship. Fx going forward you aren’t banned...this was how my last ban started- it was this exact sale 2 years ago. I went light this time Bc I finally am able to order a decent amount on my newer account...

Got a 60 day backorder email on the elf sets that briefly came into stock last night. I threw a lucky cat in with the order so hopefully I'll get the dickens & brick shipped. 

Sold my store pickup elf clubhouse from yesterday for $240 fbm this morning. These are going to be fire if the site won't have any before xmas. 

• Like 1

Found a couple Great Halls in stock at my local Target. The app showed that they had none in stock. Right after I grabbed the two a Target employee came by with their shopper cart they use to grab things to ship looking for them. I am guessing that once they sell them online it updates the app to say they have none in store even though they may still be there for a bit. I told her that I had just grabbed the last two there, sorry. She said no worries, they will just cancel from the online order they were shopping for. Sorry if your order of 2 GH gets canceled!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, exracer327 said:

I'm starting to get nervous that my LEGO Shop at Home order from around midnight last Friday night has been sitting "in warehouse" since Saturday morning.  I fully expected it to ship by now.  *sigh*

I wouldn't worry about it. My orders say the same thing. They are flooded with orders right now. Takes a while to get through them

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, exracer327 said:

I'm starting to get nervous that my LEGO Shop at Home order from around midnight last Friday night has been sitting "in warehouse" since Saturday morning.  I fully expected it to ship by now.  *sigh*

No need to worry for now... still early... i have some shipped and some in warehouse... I have had orders sit in warehouse for 3-4 days many times 

2 hours ago, Bold-Arrow said:

this would be my 3rd account that would be banned. i will update in the next few days . maybe the old one is unbanned ? lol 

My ban had a time that it when into effect and any previous orders continued to be fulfilled.   Some even took two months to get stock to ship. 
However, my wife has learned she can make pickup orders. She created a new account with a new credit card and a new email that Target has never seen before. Also, pickup doesn’t need your shipping address — even for the credit card. I guess they aren’t relying on IP addresses either. So, she’s had a few grocery orders go through for curbside pickup with no problems.

Goes without saying not to use any old CC’s with orders on a new account  

I’m still not placing any LEGO orders on her new account though. I got us banned from online shipping orders and it took a while to get out of that doghouse...

On a different topic, I’m glad people are not getting their Dickens smashed to hell. Sometimes the packing can get a little tight. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

My Target sets are being shipped slowly but surely. Strange thing is they are being sent 1 x 1. For example I ordered 10 x Fire Chief Response sets. but they are being shipped 1 per package. 

That's because they're fulfilling from stores. Same thing happened during this same sale last year which ended up with lots of damaged sets. 

• Like 2

Just now, $20 on joe vs dan said:

my biggest fear is all my Target orders arrive at the same time from individual Target stores building a wall of packages and bags on the porch...w/ a very, very angry wife on the other side unable to get thru.

thats when you know you made it...  got that call before . it is worse when she only sends a pic with no comment.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bricklectic said:

My Target sets are being shipped slowly but surely. Strange thing is they are being sent 1 x 1. For example I ordered 10 x Fire Chief Response sets. but they are being shipped 1 per package. 

This is exactly why I ran to two different local stores to pick up my orders I placed at 4 AM.  Not a single damaged set.  I did let some of the larger sets go through for shipping.  I haven't seen target use a garment bag for those... yet.

I even picked up several of the $6 sets in store this afternoon.  I didn't dare have those shipped, they all would have been smashed in transit.