My order status

1 minute ago, keymomachine said:

Made two SaH orders and both went through and I got confirmation e-mails already and then also e-mails saying there is a problem with my card and I need to call them, but I can see the charges have gone through fine on my bank account?  Weird.

wtf also got the same weird message.  orders showing up as in process.  

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, keymomachine said:

Ok, probably just their garbage system being utter trash as usual. Just did a third order with the Chinese New Year sets just to make sure I wasn't crazy and the CC# I auto-entered from Chrome was correct.

i think so - i just did another order and no problemo.  sooo much drama.  what backordered sets can i order and hopefully get cancelled while my xtra botanical parts + promo get sent?

Edited by cladner
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, thedingman5 said:

Check your order status - looking for SKU: 6352758.  Mine is there from about 11:15 CT tonight.  Good luck 

thanks yep not there.  order confirmation had it.  email and order status does not have it.  if you go to do it again it shows it in cart.  guess it is out.  have some from before oh well.  not sure I would have bought the tantive without it but I won't complain.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LegoMan1212 said:

They have removed it from every order I put in.  and I only put in 2 orders, this was hours ago

Same here. I printed a PDF of the order confirmation screen. Not that that will create new keychains for them to ship, but at least I have a leg to stand on for other options. Lame. I was seeing the keychain in my cart for another hour contemplating another order too...

6 hours ago, LegoMan1212 said:

They have removed it from every order I put in.  and I only put in 2 orders, this was hours ago

I'm sorry for your lose but, as stated, I'm still showing it in my orders.  Screengrab taken about 3 minutes ago.
2107742390_Screenshot2020-11-21093954.thumb.jpg.c7312f2d63b50f855ff17ee18f964854.jpg

Edited by raindog

On the last order I made, it was made really just because amazed Han keychain was still up. either would have not made order or gotten more temple fair (now sold out)instead of slave 1. but I Also got my star wars orders in first and other planned orders went in just fine. Those Dickens were a solid bonus!

Edited by Belac

12 hours ago, keymomachine said:

Ok, probably just their garbage system being utter trash as usual. Just did a third order with the Chinese New Year sets just to make sure I wasn't crazy and the CC# I auto-entered from Chrome was correct.

Following up on this, second two of three orders are in warehouse but the first is still in process. I tried calling as it said in the e-mail and literally got a busy signal, that doesn't inspire confidence.

2 minutes ago, landphieran said:

What was the star wars promo on SAH? I am a bit out of the loop.

Yes it was this keychain with $100+ spend on star wars items. At first it was just early November but they started the promo back up, must've had a decent stock leftover. Out of stock as of last night, but kept showing in people's carts a while after it was gone. 

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/star-wars-han-solo-keychain-5006363

• Thanks 1