My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, odysea11 said:

Well sh*t!! Kohls just cancelled my order of the PS5 stating out of stock...the only positive thing is they let me keep the $180 in Kohls cash....back to the hunt!

Get to buy some LEGO with that cash! May not be a terrible deal in the end.

Last time Walmart stocked I was able to get 1 pretty easy (relatively), so I would definitely try that on the 25th.

Yesterday at Best Buy it was similar but not sure if they will restock for BF. The queuing system they implemented worked pretty well I think.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, odysea11 said:

Well sh*t!! Kohls just cancelled my order of the PS5 stating out of stock...the only positive thing is they let me keep the $180 in Kohls cash....back to the hunt!

same here. how do u know the cash wont be removed as well.. is that standard kohls practice or did a cs rep grant that

7 minutes ago, scratchdesk said:

I don't see the words "Exclusive" anywhere.  Thoughts on if Lego.com will have it as a GWP also as it's even featured on their website? 

With the lack of inventory/stock at B&N it just doesn't make sense to me to offer it solely there.

True... but if you don’t want to miss out then order one.. i need one for my collection.... I even had to pay $18 shipping to Canada... worth it in the long run... even if these do come to lego LEGO Shop at Home they will be selling for $$$ after... 

15 minutes ago, scratchdesk said:

I don't see the words "Exclusive" anywhere.  Thoughts on if Lego.com will have it as a GWP also as it's even featured on their website? 

With the lack of inventory/stock at B&N it just doesn't make sense to me to offer it solely there.

I'm not taking that risk. Just ordered Hagrid's Hut for my collection (passed on it before during the brickheadz GWP) and four minifigures I already have... :smile:

1 hour ago, LegoTriathlete said:

Thx, but my orders keep getting cancelled.  Others experiencing the same thing?

Use different email and different credit card. Worked in past.

3 hours ago, minicoopers11 said:

I'm not taking that risk. Just ordered Hagrid's Hut for my collection (passed on it before during the brickheadz GWP) and four minifigures I already have... :smile:

Use different email and different credit card. Worked in past.

Was able to get two Harry Potter orders in. Spaced it out about an hour and made sure to massage my information. 🙂 both are showing "preparing shipment". In the past when I've had B&N cancel orders it was canceled very quickly and the status reflected that long before I ever got emails.

I should clarify for those not in tune with the B&N status. I have two monster book of monsters showing as preparing shipment. Hoping the set shows up elsewhere. It's pretty cool and catching some good coin right now.

Edited by RightDwigt

1 hour ago, Huskers1236 said:

Walgreens fulfilled the rest of my Advent Calendars (SW).  No idea on their shipping habits.

My Star Wars advent calendars finally shipped too. Delivery eta Wednesday. 

On a related note, we watched the Lego Star Wars Holiday Special on Disney+ last night, and I noticed that the figures in this year's advent calendar are in the episode, Vader and Poe wearing their custom holiday sweaters. Maybe that will make them more desirable? Who knows. It couldn't hurt.

Lego SW Advent 2020.jpg

1 minute ago, oneknightr said:

On a related note, we watched the Lego Star Wars Holiday Special on Disney+ last night, and I noticed that the figures in this year's advent calendar are in the episode, Vader and Poe wearing their custom holiday sweaters. 

Lego SW Advent 2020.jpg

Sweaters be canon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, oneknightr said:

Lego Star Wars Holiday Special

From a Star wars fan perspective it was Painful to watch.  From a LEGO resellers angle it was great product placement. 

The last of my Nebbies should arrive today. wish I had gone huge on the first secret listing but I did go big for an unconfirmed listing.

• Like 1