My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, MotorCityMuscle said:

That’s the worst I’ve seen Lego shipping. And no clue why the transfer over to USPS. 

Yeah, I'm starting to get worried now that it's been 14 days when it was like 1-3 days tops before. I could have walked there and back for each of these orders by now. As I mentioned a few days back, the CS rep, who is working her first Christmas for Lego said something about FedEx being hired to move the packages to USPS or something. I think we're really seeing shipping companies pushed to their limits and well beyond right now.

1 hour ago, keymomachine said:

Yeah, I'm starting to get worried now that it's been 14 days when it was like 1-3 days tops before. I could have walked there and back for each of these orders by now. As I mentioned a few days back, the CS rep, who is working her first Christmas for Lego said something about FedEx being hired to move the packages to USPS or something. I think we're really seeing shipping companies pushed to their limits and well beyond right now.

I had the honor of speaking to my local area Fedex Manager today. He pulled up with an old van they bought from the dealership to help deliver orders. He said they anticipated a high volume of shipments but nothing near the volume they are shipping so they are trying to deliver packages anyway they can. He said they hired 12 people to deliver orders out of their personal vehicles. It was definitely not enough.

The UPS guys have been going home early every night. Both guys I spoke too said they are normally busier at non peak times then he is now. They hired 60 temporary workers. Additionally, UPS appears to have done a good job drawing a line on business's who misreported the volume they were going to do during the holidays. There were some articles floating around about UPS not delivering Nike or Macy's orders. From my understanding they are supposed to report a semi accurate count of how many pickups and deliveries they expect and some business vastly under reported their needs, UPS essentially told them too bad.

• Like 1

read a neighbor's account of a chat with our local mailman (thru Nextdoor app)

Basically he has been working 12 hour daily shifts for months now with so many mail carriers out w/ CV. The postmaster mandated a must stop at 8pm nightly...he sometimes starts his day at 5am.  The worse part...there are almost no public restrooms (due to CV), so he needs to either hold it or make extra trips back to the main hub.

• Sad 1

I was on hold with LEGO CS yesterday when I actually received a call back from them about my inquiry on Monday.  They said one of my 11/30 orders started moving, but still nothing on the other two yet.  I asked why they were using USPS now and she said they hit their quota with Fedex and weren't able to send any more packages to them.  I don't know exactly how that works, but it jives with what the carriers are dealing with right now.

I was on hold with LEGO CS yesterday when I actually received a call back from them about my inquiry on Monday.  They said one of my 11/30 orders started moving, but still nothing on the other two yet.  I asked why they were using USPS now and she said they hit their quota with Fedex and weren't able to send any more packages to them.  I don't know exactly how that works, but it jives with what the carriers are dealing with right now.

Weird. My two orders placed yesterday just received shipping notification both through FedEx. Both are expected to arrive on 12/13.

On the USPS front, I have an upset buyer whose package I shipped via priority on 12/2 that hasn’t received anything and tracking stopped updating on 12/6.

Weird. My two orders placed yesterday just received shipping notification both through FedEx. Both are expected to arrive on 12/13.

On the USPS front, I have an upset buyer whose package I shipped via priority on 12/2 that hasn’t received anything and tracking stopped updating on 12/6.

Oh ha I have two orders on eBay from 11/21 still trapped in the USPS abyss. Yes they were advent calendars

I keep getting one set a time from Target. They need to figure out how to combine shipments across orders. Or give more than one $10 gc per order. 

And many are sent from the same somewhat local Target. If they incentivized pickup (e.g. $5 store credit like Kohl's), I might drive the 30-40 min each way to pick up.

7 hours ago, BrickLover80 said:

Amazon shipped the razor from Wed yesterday. Via USPS. Luckily I only got one because I was worried about timing, so this might end up being my personal copy. But if this happening across the board, some of these ebay sales without item in hand will turn out ugly.

From the recent Razor Crest window on Amazon, my 3 orders arrived in their LEGO shipping boxes...perfect and "Frustration-free" from FedEx...2 days ahead of schedule.  I suspect they are sourced west coast since I never get my shipments later than most here.

From the recent Razor Crest window on Amazon, my 3 orders arrived in their LEGO shipping boxes...perfect and "Frustration-free" from FedEx...2 days ahead of schedule.  I suspect they are sourced west coast since I never get my shipments later than most here.

I have 3 “arriving tomorrow” Haven’t shipped yet and I’m on the east coast . Maybe magic .

Getting complaints that some people have not yet received their packages that I mailed the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I've never seen the US postal service this backed up. I have decided to close my BL, BO and eBay stores down until Jan 1. Below is my personal incoming list of packages. USPS Informed Delivery shows that I have 14 inbound packages with no known arrival date.  And this is just my home delivery, not at my store.  There are also UPS and FedEx packages that are delayed, although not as bad as USPS.

Informed.jpg

• Sad 2

56 minutes ago, raindog said:

Getting complaints that some people have not yet received their packages that I mailed the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I've never seen the US postal service this backed up. I have decided to close my BL, BO and eBay stores down until Jan 1. Below is my personal incoming list of packages. USPS Informed Delivery shows that I have 14 inbound packages with no known arrival date.  And this is just my home delivery, not at my store.  There are also UPS and FedEx packages that are delayed, although not as bad as USPS.

Informed.jpg

Having similar issues, not mailing anything through USPS anymore until things go back to “normal”. Switched everything to FEDEX and so far have not had major issues. 

I have a few polybags still in transit with USPS going trough the weirdest routings. One was supposed to go to Louisiana (From Florida) and ended up going to San Francisco first, then came back to the right place 10 days later. 

http://bp-forum.s3.amazonaws.com/monthly_2020_12/Informed.thumb.jpg.691cfb88ece58e1e3426efd8ba01c96f.jpg

eBay is aware and has adjusted their policies toward late shipments accordingly.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/Helping-buyers-understand-shipping-delays-and-what-you-need-to/ba-p/31412134
  • Like 1