My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Thursday, I placed a PAB (not Brick and Pieces) order large enough to get the Ice Rink and Holiday GWPs.  After ordering, I thought that I had messed up and should have ordered a keychain or something to ensure that the GWPs were mailed out while waiting for the PAB order.  So I was surprised to receive a shipment order email yesterday for just the GWPs.  And, I woke up to this email this morning:

aaa.thumb.jpg.523354e9e2d9871643b65f39e6d3587e.jpgaaa1.thumb.jpg.8f23c06f56495d9a914fcb59abaf52e0.jpg

Edited by raindog

35 minutes ago, Phil B said:

I have 8+ LEGO.com orders from 12/5-12/10 that are all still in USPS purgatory. One of them arrived today, finally. I placed an order on 12/17, which shipped with FedEx, and also arrived today (less than 48hrs after ordering). WTF.

FedEx and UPS have been blocking some retailers, to maintain reasonable shipping times, because they used up their quota. USPS cannot block anyone.

I have 8+ LEGO.com orders from 12/5-12/10 that are all still in USPS purgatory. One of them arrived today, finally. I placed an order on 12/17, which shipped with FedEx, and also arrived today (less than 48hrs after ordering). WTF.

Hey Phil B. Did they ever updated USPS tracking or did it just show up your house? LEGO CS said it will just show up at your house probably no updates along the way. Just curious thx

Just now, landphieran said:

Anyone else having trouble ordering from walmart? It's really strange understanding what is and isn't in stock.

Currently getting "Sorry, delivery is not available for this address. " On 76120. Curious if walmart is saving these for pre-christmas deliveries?

yes, it got that message on some items 

36 minutes ago, landphieran said:

Anyone else having trouble ordering from walmart? It's really strange understanding what is and isn't in stock.

Currently getting "Sorry, delivery is not available for this address. " On 76120. Curious if walmart is saving these for pre-christmas deliveries?

I've been noticing this with Target throughout the year. Many things I was ordering online (household stuff) before the holiday season, were recently marked as "not available for shipping to your zip code." Maybe has something to do with Target and Walmart hitting their FedEx/UPS/Ontrac limits.

2 hours ago, minicoopers11 said:

I've been noticing this with Target throughout the year. Many things I was ordering online (household stuff) before the holiday season, were recently marked as "not available for shipping to your zip code." Maybe has something to do with Target and Walmart hitting their FedEx/UPS/Ontrac limits.

I thought I was the only one.  I am unable to order any groceries for shipping.  I actually chatted them about this which was useless. I asked if there were shortages at the warehouse or something.  CS couldn't answer.

12 hours ago, Fcbarcelona101 said:

After days and days without scans, 2 outgoing packages finally got scanned at the destination city. Both of these were going from FL to AL and have been out there from before December 10th. Talking about USPS Priority just in case there was any doubt...

Same exact situation to the letter except, for FL & AL. 

• Like 1

One of my shipments from 12/9 was scanned into a regional PO about 1 mile from its destination on 12/15 but has not yet been delivered (12/22).

I had another package that was USPS 2-day priority to a destination that is 2.5 hours from my house.  It took 10 days for it to arrive.

I have several more packages mailed USPS 3-day priority on 12/15 that just left my regional PO (30 min drive from my house) today, 12/22.

On the other hand, all Fed Ex packages I sent have already arrived at their destinations and were significantly faster than their USPS priority mail counterparts.

I think it's clear - the USPS needs an enema. 

I ordered a Christmas Present on 12/3 that was shipped the NEXT DAY via USPS, and I still don't have it yet. It was stuck in no man's land for like a week. Then it got to my town. Then they sent it another state over where it sat for a few days. Supposedly it's at the proper post office now and supposed to be delivered tomorrow. But what a nightmare. One package. 2.5 weeks. Still no package.

14 minutes ago, exracer327 said:

One of my shipments from 12/9 was scanned into a regional PO about 1 mile from its destination on 12/15 but has not yet been delivered (12/22).

I had another package that was USPS 2-day priority to a destination that is 2.5 hours from my house.  It took 10 days for it to arrive.

I have several more packages mailed USPS 3-day priority on 12/15 that just left my regional PO (30 min drive from my house) today, 12/22.

On the other hand, all Fed Ex packages I sent have already arrived at their destinations and were significantly faster than their USPS priority mail counterparts.

I think it's clear - the USPS needs an enema. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Bold-Arrow said:

Ordered some sets from Walmart this am, door dash delivered them this afternoon . interesting 

Yeah, I've had this happen too. Certainly doesn't bode well for upcoming clearance deals. And I'm hoping that it's only a covid related situation and not a sign of things to come in the future.