My order status

4 hours ago, Phil B said:

In Process order now changed to Backorder Jan 21, even though there were still plenty around when I ordered. Guess I’ll have to wait and see if they hold the car and book for me, otherwise this will be a return.

Yeah, that's frustrating. Police Station didn't say Backorder at the time of ordering and I didn't feel the need to add a keychain. :(

3 hours ago, KvHulk said:

Every order I placed between 3:27AM through 12.36PM is in the warehouse. All gwps accounted for.
Also, As others have noted the Vintage car is no longer adding to cart for me. But if I log out and add an item it does.

I'm trying every combo like a puzzle: Log out, clear cart, add to cart, log in, etc and I can't get a car to add anymore. 😐

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The GWP not adding is a troubling development... put in 3 orders at 1amCST on the 1st, and all are in warehouse with GWPs.  I wonder if this is a new CV scarcity response.

Edit: when I ad HP castle to my cart, the MBOB does ad, and one of my 3 from the first includes it.

Edited by House Schubert

I only placed hp orders and had to delay till the morning as the monster book wasn't added. By the time I ordered everything was on backorder. I just looked at the status of my orders and its either back ordered or waiting for new stock. The monster book gwp is already off the eu sites. It seems way more popular than Hagrid and buckbeak bhz. 

GWP car no longer adds to cart, must be sold out. Monster Book is still available.

Finally got my first placed order from Black Friday on the 31st. Other orders, placed later on, came weeks ago. It was a Tantive IV so maybe that set was holding it up. Or the USPS backup. Just weird that later ordered packages came faster. 

My recent order with the January GWPs has already shipped.

Has anyone ever had an order cancelled by Amazon?

I ordered 6 sets and 4 have been delivered but have now been emailed saying their supplier has informed them they won't be getting any more and need to cancel the rest?
These are 2 lots of sets that are not on any retirement lists either and I don't think I've seen anyone suggest they may retire any time soon?

1 hour ago, Lukish said:

I ordered 6 sets and 4 have been delivered but have now been emailed saying their supplier has informed them they won't be getting any more and need to cancel the rest?
These are 2 lots of sets that are not on any retirement lists either and I don't think I've seen anyone suggest they may retire any time soon?

What sets? Depends if you have went over the amazon limit, they were limiting sets to 1 over Christmas, but this has increased for some sets now.

Hagrids Hut and the Mario Yoshi expansion.

Bit weird as Yoshis Expansion is now in stock and Hagrids Hut is in stock everywhere else.

It was all in one order and I hadn't ordered either of them before but I ordered boxing day I think it was and both let me order multiple, probably something to do with the border closures.

They've said they'll send the Yoshis now at the £15 I ordered them at but think the Hagrids Huts are not going to happen.

9 hours ago, Lukish said:

I've not had sets cancelled except those that were retired or near retiring where they could not get more stock. 

Heads up for anyone waiting on orders from Best Buy. 

I placed an order for pick up (because I don't trust Best Buy shipping) for couple LEGO sets about a week ago.  I got a text message saying 1 of 2 were ready for pickup, but the other set was delayed.

When I got to the store, I went straight to the LEGO area because in the past they claimed they didn't have product even though it was sitting on their shelf.  Today it was the same thing - sitting on the shelf.  I brought it to pick-up and they cancelled my "delayed" set and sold the set from the shelf to me at the online sale price.

My point - I don't know if this is just my local store's issue, but everyone should always check Best Buy's shelves before cancelling an in-store pickup.

• Like 1

The site was its typical hot mess. I placed orders around 1AM with items still in stock, those are on back order. I also had items cancelled for going over limits, even though I was under the limits. 

Oh no! That makes me nervous. Mine are saying in warehouse since Friday but have not shipped. Hope that the warehouse status will not change to backordered or out of stock. Holding my breath until they are shipped.

My 3am order is still in warehouse. My other two submitted later in the day have shipped. 

Yes, it seems random and that is why I’m nervous about mine. I placed the orders around 1:40am CST on January 1st. Wondering if I should call them or let it be and see if things are shipped out tomorrow.