My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe wrong thread, but does anyone have experience with Amazon packaging called “over box?” Ive verbally had good experience with “frustration free” which usually means a custom LEGO box, but I’ve never seen over box before. 

Ordered Vader Castle and I believe it said over box. Came packaged well like other Amazon lego deliveries I have experienced. Haven’t experienced bad packaging when it comes to lego from Amazon. Worse case, they have an easy return policy. I would think hard when ordering from Kohls though.

Man...What the Queue in a Lego warehouse must look like... My HP order from the daylight hours of the 1st has shipped. Burrow on Backorder, but the car, the MBOM and streetlights are all on their way..

Meanwhile, my 3am on the 1st, just after the website came back up, orders of:#1 Police station, #2 Bonsai, road plates, tuk-tuks, all with GWP are still "in warehouse" 

Fingers crossed that they all ship.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, House Schubert said:

Man...What the Queue in a Lego warehouse must look like... My HP order from the daylight hours of the 1st has shipped. Burrow on Backorder, but the car, the MBOM and streetlights are all on their way..

Meanwhile, my 3am on the 1st, just after the website came back up, orders of:#1 Police station, #2 Bonsai, road plates, tuk-tuks, all with GWP are still "in warehouse" 

Fingers crossed that they all ship.

Yep I’m getting worried as well. All 6 of my orders from 1am on the 1st are still showing as In Warehouse...

1 hour ago, Bartat said:

Yep I’m getting worried as well. All 6 of my orders from 1am on the 1st are still showing as In Warehouse...

Don’t worry, I ordered something on the 31st and still in warehouse. I received an email from Lego stating the order made 31st was being dealt with but expect delays due to a high volume of orders since the 1st.

Don’t worry, I ordered something on the 31st and still in warehouse. I received an email from Lego stating the order made 31st was being dealt with but expect delays due to a high volume of orders since the 1st.

Yeah, everyone said once the order is in warehouse then it should be fine. I sure hope it is true. Given how glitchy Lego online system has been, I don’t feel good until the order is shipped.

These are such stressful times - haven’t slept since New Years Eve.  My order status has not changed — or at least I don’t think it has.  I set up alarms so I can check every hour but sometimes I miss my alarms and fear I might have missed something.  CS won’t take my calls anymore so I don’t know what to do.  I’m so glad we have this forum where at least we have each other to comfort.  Maybe this just isn’t for me . . .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, gmpirate said:

TI set up alarms so I can check every hour but sometimes I miss my alarms and fear I might have missed something.  CS won’t take my calls anymore so I don’t know what to do.  I’m so glad we have this forum where at least we have each other to comfort.  Maybe this just isn’t for me . . .

by the sounds of it, its not.

got a backordered set from late november delivered from shop at home yesterday.  included in the box with the backordered trex-dino mech was this unexpected tidbit.  they must have sooooo many of theses to be just tossing them in .  i wish some celebrity and/or their kids would start wearing these DOTS to make someone want to buy them.  some kind of tik tok video perhaps.  nytimes front page article - anything.  these are like the only thing left standing at local targets.

IMG_2733.thumb.jpg.ed7100811302b966e7f811a98636c1a4.jpg

Edited by cladner
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, cladner said:

got a backordered set from late november delivered from shop at home yesterday.  included in the box with the backordered trex-dino mech was this unexpected tidbit.  they must have sooooo many of theses to be just tossing them in .  i wish some celebrity and/or their kids would start wearing these DOTS to make someone want to buy them.  some kind of tik tok video perhaps.  nytimes front page article - anything.  these are like the only thing left standing at local targets.

it is ok, no need to spin it , we dont judge here.. well some of us dont. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Bold-Arrow said:

it is ok, no need to spin it , we dont judge here.. well some of us dont. 

I certainly won't judge someone for inadvertently receiving a DOTS piece of junk as a freebie. However, I WILL judge LEGO for making quite possibly the crappiest piece of "jewelry" ever. I don't wear a lot myself, but if I did, why would I want to watch pieces flying off all day? Shame on you LEGO. Shame.

tenor.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cladner said:

At least they are not Chima polybag :P

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

My Jan 1 order is still in warehouse. Of course it is, since I was able to get the order in shortly after the site came back online.

I had 1 (of 4) ship today, police station. Others are all HP orders, all in warehouse. I did not order until the morning. 

Edited by marcandre
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, marcandre said:

I had 1 (of 4) ship today, police station. Others are all HP orders, all in warehouse. I did not order until the morning. 

3 hours ago, Sumidor said:

I made two orders on the 1st and they both shipped yesterday. One order was 2 Bonsai trees and one order was the police station. 

My Police Station ALSO shipped today...I see a theme

As of today, all three of my orders from Jan 1st early AM have shipped along with the GWPs. I ordered HP books and the flower bouquet set along with a couple other minor stuff. Two orders arrived and one its on the way so I think they are making their way through the shipping out process.