My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, peterpanner55 said:

Yes I was banned last week

Not trying to pester you, but if you really want helpful answers you need to provide better details.  Simply saying "I was banned, what can I do?" doesn't give people much to go on.  And the more people have to keep asking for more info the more people simply loose interest and start talking about the Dickens again.

How much were you buying?  How often?  When were you doing this heavily?  How has your recent volume been?  Letter?  Email?  Exact words?  We're not a customer service line where we have a scripted set of questions to ask to determine your best course of action.  Not trying to be harsh but its a common theme.  Better questions/better info = better answers.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, river41 said:

were these recent bans is target starting to aggressively ban again

banned around beginning of Nov. 2020, it was mainly due to a price glitch where it priced PS5 games for .01 and I tried to get many but of course it canceled later on and I was ultimately banned. 😌 Luckily I have a 2nd billing address I could use so I applied for a new red card and it works now through a web browser but anything I order on the app regardless of whatever billing address or name I use, it auto cancels. 

12 minutes ago, cladner said:

got shipping notifications for multiple triple digit orders from michaels DOTS clearance.  ups dude gonna be sooo pissed. 

I'm supposed to start getting some of my Michaels orders delivered today too. I only ordered 100 of each of the two larger sets and 50 of each of the polybags, so my UPS guy won't be quite as upset.

But, FedEx is still delivering Walmart packages from their online clearance last week. The FedEx guy called me the other day on the way to my house to let me know that they have more packages than will fit on my porch and wanted to know what to do with them. Luckily I was working from home that day. He wasn't impressed...

Edited by skinsfan0521

17 minutes ago, cladner said:

got shipping notifications for multiple triple digit orders from michaels DOTS clearance.  ups dude gonna be sooo pissed. 

I wonder about this...if my job was to deliver packages; wouldn't an "easy" day for me be a singular trip w/ multiple light boxes?

I would understand annoyance/dread if we're talking about 40lb packages up a ton of stairs...but LEGO has got to be up there as the lightest/easiest packages. The large set boxes are "big"; but as far as big boxes go, they gotta be relatively light.

25 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

I wonder about this...if my job was to deliver packages; wouldn't an "easy" day for me be a singular trip w/ multiple light boxes?

I would understand annoyance/dread if we're talking about 40lb packages up a ton of stairs...but LEGO has got to be up there as the lightest/easiest packages. The large set boxes are "big"; but as far as big boxes go, they gotta be relatively light.

You'd think so. But all they do is complain.

ups driver txt's me at 2 says he has 18 boxes for me can i meet him at the side of road ( i live up a long dirt driveway covered in snow atm).  met him at the road - filled up my transit250 half way .  only 1/3rd of what i'm  expecting.  need to go buy some more shelves tomorrow lol.  pleasantly surprised at michaels packing job.

• Like 1

They’re DOTS. How heavy can a bunch of 1x1 plates be?

ups driver txt's me at 2 says he has 18 boxes for me can i meet him at the side of road ( i live up a long dirt driveway covered in snow atm).  met him at the road - filled up my transit250 half way .  only 1/3rd of what i'm  expecting.  need to go buy some more shelves tomorrow lol.  pleasantly surprised at michaels packing job.

MY GOD.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, exciter1 said:

Did the Dots prices reset on Michael’s.com? I was in there tonight. They had a bunch, but saw the website price was back to RRP.

the sets that were on clearance are no longer even listed on the website .  they were removed later on the day of the sale.  

rainbow jewelry $5, animal picture holder $5, unicorn rainbow cosmic funky animals lovebirds bracelets $2, series 1 and 2 piece packs $1.

easy to get sucked down the 100x rabbit hole on these and then have the orders all go through.  i had to buy some new shelving today.

rainbow jewelry and animal picture holders each weigh 14.6 oz ready to go in 1182 mailer :) 

Edited by cladner
  • Like 2

On 1/11/2021 at 10:38 AM, Minoly said:

I am just very curious to know if these in stock alerts are real or system glitches on Lego part. It is very annoying to keep ordering and keep getting cancel emails. Worse, for those items with a limit...for me the cancel orders still count. I know it is another system glitch on their end but tired of keep asking them to fix it and still nothing.

They could possibly be banning certain VIP members from making online purchases. Not certain of their criteria for the ban, or the length of the ban. They cancelled all my purchases and I was informed of this fact. Not even sure what I did wrong, but apparently, I didn’t pass the “validation check”.

Edited by BricknTyle