My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christian Book Store is on the up and up. My order of 12 Flower Bouquet arrived repacked 3 to a box in nice new Christian Bookstore boxes with a few air pillows. I was a little leery at first as the sets seemed really light and didn’t sound right, but compared them to ones I got directly from lego and all weighed in at 1lb 10.9 Oz 

I am going to build one as part of a Mother’s Day gift but it must be a lot of small elements as it comes in a much larger box but weighs almost the same as HP Hedwig that has a  hundred plus less pieces. 

• Like 1

my probe came a bit crushed in the back.

1st time getting something crushed after about a bazillion shipments from LEGO Shop at Home...but I guess there's a first time everything...sux it's this tho.

Mine was w/ a Tie Pilot Helmet and a chewbacca keychain...the shipping box was crushed on one side so I was expecting the worse...

• Sad 1

Got my Ulysses with the Discovery Shuttle and Space Coin today shipped with the Roller Coaster.  Ulysses in excellent shape, but I'm also not far from Romeoville. I'm a little disappointed that they didn't arrive yesterday along with my order from Kohl's of Police Station and Bookshop modulars, just because it would have been a fun load of massive boxes. The modulars from Kohl's arrived in large but not quite large enough boxes. Bookshop got a little squished into it's box, but Police Station was fine. I took advantage of a Honey deal I saw posted on Reddit, getting something like 20% back in Honey gold (redeemable to PayPal) on the sets from Lego plus double VIP and credit card rewards so a real no brainer.

1929731202_Screenshot2021-04-22181240.thumb.jpg.46ea9f08020448664931e1aa31ea212b.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

So the never ending supply of Dinosaur Fossils on Amazon arrived today, dropshipped by Lego. 

Got me thinking are the sets that they are doing this with on the retirement list or are they also dropshipping new sets. 

Had the same thought with the $99 London Buses from Walmart - as if Lego was saying we know this sale will sell like crazy so we will just save you the hassle and time and just ship out ourselves.

On 4/17/2021 at 12:24 PM, gmpirate said:

I’ve heard of Lego drop shipping for retailers but hadn’t heard they did for Amazon as well.  First time for me at least . . . 

image.jpg

I've noticed this on a variety of sets from Amazon over the last couple of months (sold by AZ, shipped in Lego branded boxes)

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, legorookie34 said:

received my Christian bookstore order, everything looks good..seems like a reputable lego seller

I can vouch for them.  I've bought plenty from them over the years.  Their prices are never good, but they're a good place to stock on things that you don't mind paying at or close to retail on because they don't put quantity limits on their products...although I did have a few orders cut down in size a few years back when I was trying to order 300-400 of one set or another.

Just now, redcell said:

I can vouch for them.  I've bought plenty from them over the years.  Their prices are never good, but they're a good place to stock on things that you don't mind paying at or close to retail on because they don't put quantity limits on their products...although I did have a few orders cut down in size a few years back when I was trying to order 300-400 of one set or another.

Thanks for sure some of the flower set that you can quickly flip when they go OoS or last minute retiring stuff..

20 minutes ago, redcell said:

Yeah, I've gotten a few emails from their credit department asking me to adjust my orders so I don't take all of their stock. But, it was the same situation as you mentioned when it was for hundreds of a set in single orders.

Recently got notification from LEGO Shop at Home that my order of 3 Gingerbread Houses got shipped.

It's noteworthy because I had already reach my max last year, but decided to give it go during the recent restock/backorder. Not sure what it means, but typically I get a "Exceeded Limit" cancellation notice...so this one was a surprise.

what this COULD mean is backorder orders may not be subject to the purchase limit; speculation...need more crowd input to verify

Edited by $20 on joe vs dan
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

Recently got notification from LEGO Shop at Home that my order of 3 Gingerbread Houses got shipped.

It's noteworthy because I had already reach my max last year, but decided to give it go during the recent restock/backorder. Not sure what it means, but typically I get a "Exceeded Limit" cancellation notice...so this one was a surprise.

what this COULD mean is backorder orders may not be subject to the purchase limit; speculation...need more crowd input to verify

LEGO Shop at Home limits do reset periodically. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

my Daily Bugle came w/ a large pressure wrinkle (top left)

it's huge so not unexpected; but was hoping LEGO Shop at Home would take some additional measures

20210603_103133.jpg

That's probably from someone squeezing that side of the box with their thumb when picking it up.  Not too unusual, pristine boxes from S@H are luck of the draw.  You're lucky they didn't just throw the bubbles on top and force the box shut.  I really wish retail would use adequate packing paper when shipping collectibles.  Entertainment Earth is a fine example.