My order status

Possible Pro-Tip if anyone gets a pricey order to ship. Not sure if UPS still does this but it worked years ago when Target was recalling shipments from a previous price glitch deal. 

Use your UPS account and redirect the package or have it held for local pickup. In the past UPS system only allowed for 1 change to be made to the destination and even if you called a phone rep couldn’t override it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This pile is from a totally different Target debacle. I wasn't going to post it but in light of today's events... I ordered a few dozen Mandalorian Battle packs for a rainy day, 10 per order. Nearly every shipment was packed two per box and over half were crushed. They we're all from the same fulfillment center in Indy. When I returned them, if there was a replacement available I got a return shipping label, and when the replacements ran out I got the free-Lego 'you keep them, we don't want them' message on almost all orders. They're bruised, but hey, Free battle packs!2b07beac0a4e4429b0b772e0229084ee.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

• Like 1

i had 8 orders across 4 stores.

right before i leave to go get the closest store i see the first set of orders get cancelled.

my wife calls me half way to the store to tell me that orders at other 2 stores were both cancelled but there is still one order uncancelled which is unbelievably the store i'm now racing to.

i get to the store and immediately bad vibes and drama at the customer service counter with long faces and large "kiddie" vehicles and lol house being gesticulated towards.  fortunately there was a cs rep desperate to do something to get away from the unfolding ickiness and made eye contact with me as i knew the clock was ticking for me.  she looked at my id and says be right back.

IMG_3384.thumb.jpg.2fdd3d0b8bf2e5c218145ca5bf89b31a.jpg

$59.96 - 5% red card, picked up in no sales tax NH.  used $30 gift cards i had lying around so actual out of pocket cost was $26.96 for all 4. then and i got a $10 gift card back lol.

as i'm being handed my bags of goodies i hear the cs rep say to the manager - this customer purchased this $499 LOL playhouse for $14.99 online.  then the order autocancelled.  they'd like us to honor the order.  the manager proceeds to talk about there being problems with the ordering system earlier tonight and that many orders were cancelled due to problem with "ordering system" wtf that means.  

it would have been epic if i could have gotten the rest of the orders i had waiting but happy to get these without wasting a drive.

Edited by cladner
  • Like 8

Made it to 3 stores before the cancellations hit. Ended up with 21 sets total. Was at the customer service window at the fourth store when it got dropped. 

I picked the shelves myself though and didn't wait for the emails, had them price match my online order and cancel it. 

Ended up with a small trunkload at an average of 87.6% off. Mostly Destiny's Bounty, Aston Martin, and Astronomy Towers. 

IMG_20210930_204416950_HDR.thumb.jpg.0b61b07dc2985965cd9d1cb50a7a8ff1.jpg

I'm glad to have noticed that the price crash was more than just the one set and even shared it between first and second order like a madman. Congrats to all who made out on this before they killed the orders.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Not bad for $75. After getting cancelled on at my last store, I wandered around as I always do, I overheard a woman who was probably a manager on the phone with maybe another manager explaining what had just happened. "I'm telling you, like everything that was over $100 was marked $14.99! Some people definitely were able to pick up their stuff, but now we're having to tell everyone it's canceled when they come to pick up." As I was at the first store I overheard two women grumbling about having to re-shop all of the stuff they had just spent two hours picking off the shelves.

PXL_20211001_024900700.thumb.jpg.3f7c81df81d54b05144bf6b586d879b6.jpg

• Like 2

I ordered for pick up from three Targets - one was cancelled and the other two were successful (with a "Happy Early Black Friday" from one of the employees). Here's what I got:

• 3 10269 Harleys
  • 3 75969 HP Astronomy Towers
  • 2 10265 Mustangs
  • 2 10266 Lunar Landers
  • 1 75955 HP Hogwarts Express
  • 1 10262 Bond Aston Martin

Big thanks to @brickolodon and @brickvoyeur!

• Like 5