My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/21/2021 at 6:05 AM, StLBrian said:

Thanks for posting. I see that the outside box had some damage. Obviously not an issue here since the outer box is opened, but (in general) do you consider that amount of damage to be 'acceptable'? I've gotten several sets lately with creases like that and I'm trying to calibrate my expectations. I remember seeing an old article (I think on Brickpicker) concluding box damage didn't affect value that much, but I'm not sure that conclusion still holds.

I sell slightly damaged and "MISB" simultaneously on eBay with no price difference. The slightly damaged ones usually sell last after a quick flurry of buys depletes my stock, but it is not uncommon for the slightly damaged to sell first.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, exciter1 said:

Start with this post and read the next two pages. I searched on "canceled" and this thread was several of the first 10 hits.

Thanks, was looking in all the wrong places. Sounds like it's not a risk. I've had two ship so far... but I'm going to leave it where it's at.

Back to the thread topic (my bad), I've had some of my SAH orders show up in 2-3 days! So refreshing. I get asked "what's that large LEGO box on our porch?" thinking surely it couldn't be my SAH order yet. Was beginning to think LEGO would never be faster than a week ever again.

Edited by RightDwigt

52 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Just got off the phone with them. They said the Flying Car is out of stock, so he did replace it with HP Dorms. Yeah!

Awesome!  Mine order status is showing "In Warehouse" for both HA set and Flying car.  Guess I'll have to wait until it ships to see how it plays out.  Thanks for the update.

There must have been a glitch at LEGO's warehouse as I didn't get my Flying Car either.  I called and the rep asked me if he could replace it with another GWP.  He noted that the same order already had a HP Dorm in it.  I asked and they gave me the Barcelona Celebration GWP.  I'm happy.  :)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, raindog said:

There must have been a glitch at LEGO's warehouse as I didn't get my Flying Car either.  I called and the rep asked me if he could replace it with another GWP.  He noted that the same order already had a HP Dorm in it.  I asked and they gave me the Barcelona Celebration GWP.  I'm happy.  :)

Lucky you. I had the sailboat cancel from an order and asked for the FCB set. Was told no dice. Had to pick a $25 from the regular program. Lesson: hang up and try again. 

Anyone else's HA set stuck "In Warehouse" status?  I placed my order about 12:03am EST when it went live.  Other orders from SAH over the past couple months have been really quick to get here (some even next day).  Only thing that's different between them is I used VIP points to pay for part of it.  Maybe that's slowing it down.  Well and then there's the fact that it still shows the Flying Car on my order as "In Warehouse" too.