My order status

Price Matched my tie fighters for a second time successfully:

Lara: Hi! My name is Lara. How can I help you today?

Me: hi lara

Me: are u a bot or human

Lara: I am lovely person like you. Kindly share the concern.

Me: sounds like something a bot would say

but a little while later.....

Lara: Superb news! I am happy to inform that item is eligible for price match. I will adjust the prices right away. $6*3= *18.

Me: thanks kindly

Lara: Your most welcome.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But bizarrely, she ended the conversation with this:

Lara: Thanks to make the things easy and better for you I have made free an item ordered for you. I hope that sounds good to you

.Lara: Your refund is all set. We’ll credit it back to your original form of payment right away. Depending on the bank, you’ll typically see it in 1–5 days. Purchases made with PayPal or a Target GiftCard will be credited back as a new Target eGiftCard saved directly to your Target account.

so maybe she was a bot? i got an email saying

image.thumb.png.366ce5e96ed0a85be2646464b32c03f2.png

1 hour ago, Bricklectic said:

Price Matched my tie fighters for a second time successfully:

Lara: Hi! My name is Lara. How can I help you today?

Me: hi lara

Me: are u a bot or human

Lara: I am lovely person like you. Kindly share the concern.

Me: sounds like something a bot would say

but a little while later.....

Lara: Superb news! I am happy to inform that item is eligible for price match. I will adjust the prices right away. $6*3= *18.

Me: thanks kindly

Lara: Your most welcome.

A bot would not use the wrong form of you're.

A bot would not use the wrong form of you're.

On the contrary, today’s bots are built to mimic human language including mistyping/wrong word choice. Generally they can be fooled if you ask them to perform some arithmetic that is misspelled (“can you tell me what for * 10 is?”)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, emes001 said:

On the contrary, today’s bots are built to mimic human language including mistyping/wrong word choice. Generally they can be fooled if you ask them to perform some arithmetic that is misspelled (“can you tell me what for * 10 is?”)

Two weeks - Imgflip

• Like 1

I don't usually see the points from Rakuten or Honey hit until a few days after Lego actually ships my order and my Credit Card has been charged. I've also noticed Rakuten has been real bad about the cash back not being properly linked back to the order (I think the waiting queue page causes this sometimes). However, an email to Support usually resolves the matter without any issues.

34 minutes ago, oneknightr said:

UCS AT-AT shipped notice received. The email only had one tracking number on it, so I freaked out a bit thinking about how Luke's lightsaber is going to get pancaked (who cares about the retro tin). Logged onto LEGO Shop at Home and saw two tracking numbers on my order. Phew!

LEGO Shop at Home shipped my Santa's Front Yard in a box with the Mos Eisley Cantina.  :(

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, oneknightr said:

UCS AT-AT shipped notice received. The email only had one tracking number on it, so I freaked out a bit thinking about how Luke's lightsaber is going to get pancaked (who cares about the retro tin). Logged onto LEGO Shop at Home and saw two tracking numbers on my order. Phew!

I didn’t get a Tin with my order just the lightsaber and front yard?

Same here.  Thankfully, everything arrived in good shape.  

Mine has been floating out there with FedEx three days late now. I’m very worried cuz typically when something is not delivered as scheduled and keeps being delayed by FedEx then they arrived in really bad shape.

2 hours ago, Minoly said:

Mine has been floating out there with FedEx three days late now. I’m very worried cuz typically when something is not delivered as scheduled and keeps being delayed by FedEx then they arrived in really bad shape.

Do you live in Alabama?  (Unfortunately, I do)

7 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

I didn’t get a Tin with my order just the lightsaber and front yard?

People who ordered right before midnight EST (like me) got the tin along with the lightsaber. People who ordered at midnight and after got the front yard instead of the tin. I'd much rather get the front yard than the stinkin' tin.

9 minutes ago, Minoly said:

For those who ordered the disney train during VIP weekend, any shipping notice yet? When ordered, it was on backorder with an estimated delivery date of 12/20 but I still hoping for something sooner.

I got an email a could of days ago that pushed the ship date to Dec 29.

I'm a bit confused, to be honest. The set is scheduled to retire and it uses the old power functions, which are done. Are they really producing another batch this late? Or are they coming in from overseas and are stuck in transit? I suppose there is a chance they will show up in store in early 2022.

I'm a bit confused, to be honest. The set is scheduled to retire and it uses the old power functions, which are done. Are they really producing another batch this late? Or are they coming in from overseas and are stuck in transit? I suppose there is a chance they will show up in store in early 2022.

I should have picked up in store over that weekend. Oh well…will play the wait and see game now.

5 hours ago, BrickLover80 said:

I'm a bit confused, to be honest. The set (Disney Train) is scheduled to retire and it uses the old power functions, which are done. 

No, it uses the current Powered Up system so you control it with you phone and it's got a cute map of Disneyland and Disneyish sounds.

• Thanks 1