My order status

36 minutes ago, skinsfan0521 said:

The question is - Will that wallet still have the money available tomorrow morning when you try to spend it??

34 minutes ago, Emvisawthatswho said:

Good thing it’s digital. Starts November 6 so possibly gone tomorrow afternoon emoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What @skinsfan0521 is alluding to is that Kohl's is known for resetting your cash value to $0 if they suspect you of being a reseller, no matter what the email/certificate says. You won't find out until you try to redeem.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What [mention=97668]skinsfan0521[/mention] is alluding to is that Kohl's is known for resetting your cash value to $0 if they suspect you of being a reseller, no matter what the email/certificate says. You won't find out until you try to redeem.

Ah. Gotcha . Gonna look out for that. Thanks for the heads up, never had a problem before , but don’t usually order from them either.

24 minutes ago, Fcbarcelona101 said:

Skull Dragons from Walmart arrived with just a label directly on the LEGO box… needless to say they are all going back

Sorry to hear about your sets but, if you say that it is needless to say they are going back then why say it?  It's needless to say......

(Just having a little fun.) :)

Edited by raindog
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mark Twain said:

Vitacost order shipped x2 Ninjago Temple of the Endless Sea. That's a lot of pending gold and I have no clue how Honey does math but $29.99 is not 10% of a $199 order!

332891889_ScreenShot2021-11-06at8_43_25AM.thumb.png.5e5988f70fad715ed90496c44919b511.png

Did you get two honey gold for the same set? I thought it was only one. 

Also, in my experience, you don't get the % if you get exclusive offer gold. But that might just be at SaH.

10 minutes ago, BrickLover80 said:

Also, in my experience, you don't get the % if you get exclusive offer gold. But that might just be at SaH.

well, for what it's worth, I only got one offer shown up on my account, and I have waited for more then 24 hrs.

I also got the % offer, but it shown 1%-10% on the order not 10% in @Mark Twainpicture. I think he is extremely lucky. 😄

Gold for both sets, plus 10% for the total order. It’s all pending so it might be bunk at this point. We’ll see.

11 minutes ago, Emvisawthatswho said:

$120 kohls cash in the wallet and available for use

Spent some in-store today. They also had several copies of the PS4 version of Spider-Man Game of the Year Edition.  It was only $11.99 on clearance and might be a decent flip for those who sell games too.

12 hours ago, Mark Twain said:

Vitacost order shipped x2 Ninjago Temple of the Endless Sea. That's a lot of pending gold and I have no clue how Honey does math but $29.99 is not 10% of a $199 order!

332891889_ScreenShot2021-11-06at8_43_25AM.thumb.png.5e5988f70fad715ed90496c44919b511.png

I just checked and mine looks identical now, weird because I know it said $14.99 before because I shared a screenshot. I haven't gotten a shipping notice on the first pair of sets I ordred, but did just get a notice about a Grogu and Hogsmeade shipping, the 10% is correct on that order.

The percentage gold usually takes 6-8 weeks , while the exclusive offer gold usually gets delivered about the same time as the product, I've found.

20 hours ago, keymomachine said:

I just checked and mine looks identical now, weird because I know it said $14.99 before because I shared a screenshot. I haven't gotten a shipping notice on the first pair of sets I ordred, but did just get a notice about a Grogu and Hogsmeade shipping, the 10% is correct on that order.

The percentage gold usually takes 6-8 weeks , while the exclusive offer gold usually gets delivered about the same time as the product, I've found.

Got my sets today. Packed well using craft paper. No confirmation from Honey yet. 

Coffee cart and Taxi from this morning’s Titanic order already shipped, Lego upping their game. 

Kohl’s order arrived in a nice new big box with air pillows

Walgreens 50% off this can be the gift that keeps on giving with restock. 

Target HP desk Poly that you can can see the purple tile if any of those are rare. 

B550337A-A6A2-450A-8C17-7E8D4C8AC62F.jpeg

0ABAEDB3-C37F-4C68-ACD0-62DFAA1C049E.jpeg

• Like 2

15 hours ago, keymomachine said:

I just got a cancellation notice on the Ninjago set (I blame you :P) but a fedex shipping notification for the other set. No idea how it will get charged to my card.

Couldn't have gone in my favor any better, actually. No idea the math they used, but $59.73 for Bowsers Airship plus whatever happens with Honey Gold is a screaming deal.

14 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

Coffee cart and Taxi from this morning’s Titanic order already shipped, Lego upping their game. 

Kohl’s order arrived in a nice new big box with air pillows

Walgreens 50% off this can be the gift that keeps on giving with restock. 

Target HP desk Poly that you can can see the purple tile if any of those are rare. 

B550337A-A6A2-450A-8C17-7E8D4C8AC62F.jpeg

0ABAEDB3-C37F-4C68-ACD0-62DFAA1C049E.jpeg

Which tiles are the rarest?

Couldn't have gone in my favor any better, actually. No idea the math they used, but $59.73 for Bowsers Airship plus whatever happens with Honey Gold is a screaming deal.

I don’t understand how Honey does math or inventory, either. I still have $29.99 pending and I never ordered an airship . . .

2d1b24804cd0a6646582d54e1ac1ba49.jpg

13 minutes ago, Mark Twain said:

I don’t understand how Honey does math or inventory, either. I still have $29.99 pending and I never ordered an airship . . . emoji2371.png

2d1b24804cd0a6646582d54e1ac1ba49.jpg

probably they think it doesn't matter since honey pts are equal? 

Anyway, my order was cancelled by vitacost but somehow received an email from honey today saying my $24.99 rewards from vita is ready.....

• Like 1

probably they think it doesn't matter since honey pts are equal? 
Anyway, my order was cancelled by vitacost but somehow received an email from honey today saying my $24.99 rewards from vita is ready.....

Not quite equal, but close enough. What worries me is the crazy randomness of what is applied and what isn’t. I can’t imagine Honey lasting very long operating like this.

Not quite equal, but close enough. What worries me is the crazy randomness of what is applied and what isn’t. I can’t imagine Honey lasting very long operating like this.

It certainly has Shop Your Way rewards vibes … or that app they had where they (SYW) were giving crazy promotions to lure people in …
  • Like 2

honey is owned by paypal so it isn't going any where

what the game is by giving 20 percent back on lego orders I am not sure

it may be that for example many sites they show 1% to 5% cash back

but for regular cash back not their gold points I get 1% at lego even though they say the chance for up to 5%

top cash back is 3% for every order

think honey keeps the extra cash back on every order and then put it towards honey gold back on certain sets

just guessing I have no idea how they make money