My order status

53 minutes ago, SLL said:

probably they think it doesn't matter since honey pts are equal? 

Anyway, my order was cancelled by vitacost but somehow received an email from honey today saying my $24.99 rewards from vita is ready.....

As I mentioned earlier half my order got cancelled, got just the airship (which is for my daughter for Christmas) and today still got $50 in honey gold. I'm not complaining. 😃

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honey is owned by paypal so it isn't going any where
what the game is by giving 20 percent back on lego orders I am not sure
it may be that for example many sites they show 1% to 5% cash back
but for regular cash back not their gold points I get 1% at lego even though they say the chance for up to 5%
top cash back is 3% for every order

think honey keeps the extra cash back on every order and then put it towards honey gold back on certain sets
just guessing I have no idea how they make money

Oh it’s not the business model that I’m questioning—it’s the execution. The fact that many of us are getting Gold for orders that we’re canceled or not even placed and the reward percentages don’t add up. Something is off here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received a couple Blue Fiats from a Zavvi. I ordered them a few weeks ago during a second wave of availability. They arrived in great condition. 
Now I need to sell this skin cream they sent me in place of the first Fiat order.

Never know…the skin cream may go for a higher price than the Fiats!

• Haha 1

Was there a deal somewhere recently on the Cat D11 Bulldozer?  I just received one in the mail from the UK and I have no idea where it came from.  Can't imagine why I would have purchased one either.
http://bp-forum.s3.amazonaws.com/monthly_2021_11/IMG_7763.thumb.jpeg.95015fafe1a0da3f0d502a81ba96ccc7.jpeg

IIRC, there was a “deal” from Zavvi on this set. $399 maybe?

@gmpirate I received a package from that exact same address. 
About 6 weeks ago. I ordered a 42099 4x4 Crawler from Zavin on sale for $169.00. 
Out of no where the Cat D11 Dozer showed up. Checked bank accounts, pay pal, and credit card. Looked at every retail account I have for fraudulent orders. No charge other then the original charge for the 4x4 Crawler which I still have not received. 

1 hour ago, Solojif said:

@gmpirate I received a package from that exact same address. 
About 6 weeks ago. I ordered a 42099 4x4 Crawler from Zavin on sale for $169.00. 
Out of no where the Cat D11 Dozer showed up. Checked bank accounts, pay pal, and credit card. Looked at every retail account I have for fraudulent orders. No charge other then the original charge for the 4x4 Crawler which I still have not received. 

Funny.  Looks like that's what happened.  I ordered the same Crawler back on 10/4 and they sent the Bulldozer instead.

• Like 1

As of this morning, Disney Train was still available as a backorder so I went ahead with it. Now it is sold out. Has anyone experienced cancellation from Lego for a situation like this? I hope not but am nervous. Knowing this set is retiring soon, I figured this weekend was finally time to do it. Really hope it doesn’t get canceled. Lego site this morning indicated it is on back order and not ship until 12/20.

1 minute ago, Minoly said:

As of this morning, Disney Train was still available as a backorder so I went ahead with it. Now it is sold out. Has anyone experienced cancellation from Lego for a situation like this? I hope not but am nervous. Knowing this set is retiring soon, I figured this weekend was finally time to do it. Really hope it doesn’t get canceled. Lego site this morning indicated it is on back order and not ship until 12/20.

Rarely, but it has happened.

8 minutes ago, Minoly said:

I'm in the same boat. Ordered this morning with a 20 Dec back-order date. I previously had one of these in my collection from the 30% sale a while back, but QF'd for a nice profit.

Since the pandemic, I've ordered a few sets from SAH that were listed with back-order dates over a month into the future. Surprisingly, the all shipped within a week and never canceled.

But look at the bright side, if they cancel your train, at least you'll be able to keep the GWPs if they shipped!

59 minutes ago, eliminator said:

But look at the bright side, if they cancel your train, at least you'll be able to keep the GWPs if they shipped!

That's why you always order something very cheap that is definitely in stock along with the main order.  A lot of people order a keychain or Xtra poly.  I did the Disney Train thing and bought a $20 Duplo set for my granddaughter.  I received this from LEGO just an hour later:

We apologize for any inconvenience this delay may cause. If you’re worried your order will not arrive in time and you wish to change or cancel the item(s) below, please contact us at 800-835-4386
Best regards,
The LEGO Customer Service Team

When I checked online, it showed that both GWPs, the camera and the Duplo set were all being prepped for shipping and the Disney Train on backorder. 

• Like 1

I'm in the same boat. Ordered this morning with a 20 Dec back-order date. I previously had one of these in my collection from the 30% sale a while back, but QF'd for a nice profit.
Since the pandemic, I've ordered a few sets from SAH that were listed with back-order dates over a month into the future. Surprisingly, the all shipped within a week and never canceled.

Thanks for letting me know.

Yes, if the train ends up getting canceled then hopefully I would still get the GWPs. I threw in a $3.99 extra set in hope the GWPs will ship with it and not getting hold up due to train set on backorder.

23 minutes ago, Minoly said:

Thanks for letting me know.

Yes, if the train ends up getting canceled then hopefully I would still get the GWPs. I threw in a $3.99 extra set in hope the GWPs will ship with it and not getting hold up due to train set on backorder.

Literally, just minutes after I posted the above message, I get a message from LEGO stating that my order shipped, minus the Disney Train on backorder.  That was pretty quick!  it doesn't help with your wait for the Disney Train but, at least, you'll reap the rewards for buying it.  From prior experience, I usually always eventually receive backordered items.  I'm also waiting for a Stranger Things set from last night.

aaa.thumb.jpg.4823b51ee48d208f14be96848db7c356.jpg

Edited by raindog

Literally, just minutes after I posted the above message, I get a message from LEGO stating that my order shipped, minus the Disney Train on backorder.  That was pretty quick!  it doesn't help with your wait for the Disney Train but, at least, you'll reap the rewards for buying it.  From prior experience, I usually always eventually receive backordered items.  I'm also waiting for a Stranger Things set from last night.

http://bp-forum.s3.amazonaws.com/monthly_2021_11/aaa.thumb.jpg.4823b51ee48d208f14be96848db7c356.jpg

Nothing yet for me. Hope mine will ship soon!