My order status

8 minutes ago, BRIX23 said:

Questions:

1. In the event any of these orders arrived damaged enough to return and I have already spent my Kohls cash what happens?  Do they deduct my Kohls cash from the refund on my returns?
  2. In the event my "in fulfillment" order gets cancelled by Kohls what happens if I already spent the Kohls cash from that order?

1. Yes

2. I've only had this happen once, but it was a lost package.  They reimbursed the full paid amount even though I spent KC few weeks prior.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, BRIX23 said:

Seeking advice on my outstanding Kohls orders.  I have 4 orders (11 sets in total) in various stages of fulfillment from shipped to in fulfillment.  Delivery ETA is today through 12/11 and unknown on the 4th order as it's still in fulfillment.  From these orders I have $70 in Kohls cash to spend starting today.  I've read you should spend your Kohls cash asap.  However, I've also read a lot of posts about damaged sets because of being shipped in bags rather than boxes.  

Questions:

1. In the event any of these orders arrived damaged enough to return and I have already spent my Kohls cash what happens?  Do they deduct my Kohls cash from the refund on my returns?
  2. In the event my "in fulfillment" order gets cancelled by Kohls what happens if I already spent the Kohls cash from that order?

If Kohl's cancels your order, you get to keep your KC.

If you return an item, they subtract any KC from your refund. However, if the item is damaged, don't simply return online, call customer service. They will likely let you keep the damaged item and you get to keep the KC. Just don't abuse this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

Target bowsers came . in a box. but a slightly smaller size thean the lego set. WHY TARGET HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE TO BE SO PERFECTLY (IM)MEASURED!!

Target has a habit of using shipping boxes that barely fit the set.  Learned the hard way last year when they jammed 2x Land Bounty into a long box barely tall enough for both. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

I blame LEGO more for not using more standard box sizes...I mean do they really need 5 different box sizes for medium sized sets???

That's always been one of my pet peeves. What's with the weird sizes of certain Lego sets?? It's like they're intentionally making it hard for us to QFLL....oh wait. 😂

Case in point. The Lego Boost box is short and long and doesn't fit in any standard boxes...similar to some Lego Friends sets and other themes that use the same box. 

18 minutes ago, oneknightr said:

Got two Bowsers delivered from Target in a plastic bag. Ugh. Does Target offer any discount for damaged boxes? Wondering if it's worth calling them even though the warning on the item does say that it may ship in its original packaging. 

I just picked mine up at the store.  Been pinched on top so much that there is gaping hole on both sides of the flap.  I am wondering is anything may have fallen out (or pulled out).  Between the traffic, parking, and the lines in store and now the dented box issue...seriously don't think it's worth it

56 minutes ago, oneknightr said:

Got two Bowsers delivered from Target in a plastic bag. Ugh. Does Target offer any discount for damaged boxes? Wondering if it's worth calling them even though the warning on the item does say that it may ship in its original packaging. 

I got a note saying the ONE I ordered for my kid is delayed and none in store around me.

Ordered a Buckbeak’s Rescue with a few smaller sets to get the resurrected Griffindor’s Dorms set earlier this week. Status flipped to “Waiting for new stock” in my order, and Buckbeak’s Rescue is now listed as “Sold Out”. GWP and smaller sets already shipped.

Will I be lucky and will they cancel Buckbeak, or will there be one more magical print run for these? Keeping my fingers crossed :)

• Like 1

On 12/3/2021 at 9:34 AM, BRIX23 said:

Barnes and Noble Order placed on Nov. 22 ship to home to get the BOM promo:  Shipped on Nov. 23rd last update with LaserShip was on Nov. 25 one state from me.  BN ETA says Nov. 30 and LaserShip ETA says Dec. 2.  According to BN CS they are going to "automatically" ship out a replacement on Dec. 5 if it doesn't arrive by then.  Say they still have BOM in stock 🤷‍♂️.  Paid with GCs too, which always seems to complicate these situations.

A week later and still nothing.  Package arrived at a LaserShip facility on Dec. 4th 30 minutes from my home.  BN never issued replacement on Dec. 5th like they said and didn't bother to follow-up with me.  Another hour on the phone today and I've been informed that BN canceled my order/did not issue replacement due to unavailability of the promotional item (BOM).  They refunded my money back to the gift card I no longer have and I had to jump through a bunch of hoops answering questions about myself just to get that GC number back from them.  I was left with a $60 BN gift card I don't need (used Discover cashback for it), an offer to re order the two sets WITHOUT the promo and an apology that they will do their best to make sure this doesn't happen again.  Exactly why I will continue to shop places like Amazon who always make things right and I feel valued as a customer.  Recently, I needed to order a couple books for Christmas gifts and it amazed me how much more expensive BN is then Amazon too.  To top it off they won't even price match with them.  How in the world is a store with books at the core of it's business still in business these days at these prices?  

On 12/10/2021 at 3:44 PM, Phil B said:

Ordered a Buckbeak’s Rescue with a few smaller sets to get the resurrected Griffindor’s Dorms set earlier this week. Status flipped to “Waiting for new stock” in my order, and Buckbeak’s Rescue is now listed as “Sold Out”. GWP and smaller sets already shipped.

Will I be lucky and will they cancel Buckbeak, or will there be one more magical print run for these? Keeping my fingers crossed :)

If anyone needs signs that Buckbeak's Rescue is indeed done: My "Waiting for new stock" order just got cancelled. The good news? I got a Griffindor's Dorms for only $45 spend instead of the $100+ :). That worked out well :)

• Like 2

I ordered 3 Tie Fighter Helmets on Nov. 21st around 4am EST from Target when they went on sale for $35.99.  1 of the 3 was delivered within a week of ordering, but the other 2 have been on backorder ever since.  I haven't received any notifications requesting me to approve further delay, but when viewing the order in my history it has asked me to approve the delay on 3 separate occasions now.  I assume if I don't keep checking/approving delay they will cancel my order.  I wonder what the odds are of this actually being fulfilled.  Lego SAH is "temporarily oos", but the set is to be retiring this year too.  Anyone else in the same boat from this deal?  

On 12/11/2021 at 3:50 PM, BRIX23 said:

A week later and still nothing.  Package arrived at a LaserShip facility on Dec. 4th 30 minutes from my home.  BN never issued replacement on Dec. 5th like they said and didn't bother to follow-up with me.  Another hour on the phone today and I've been informed that BN canceled my order/did not issue replacement due to unavailability of the promotional item (BOM).  They refunded my money back to the gift card I no longer have and I had to jump through a bunch of hoops answering questions about myself just to get that GC number back from them.  I was left with a $60 BN gift card I don't need (used Discover cashback for it), an offer to re order the two sets WITHOUT the promo and an apology that they will do their best to make sure this doesn't happen again.  Exactly why I will continue to shop places like Amazon who always make things right and I feel valued as a customer.  Recently, I needed to order a couple books for Christmas gifts and it amazed me how much more expensive BN is then Amazon too.  To top it off they won't even price match with them.  How in the world is a store with books at the core of it's business still in business these days at these prices?  

Guess what showed up yesterday... all 3 sets were delivered by LaserShip!  Who knows where this package has been since Nov. 23rd, but it somehow found it's way here.  Amazingly, all 3 sets were in the most pristine condition I have ever received ordering anywhere online.  Simply Amazing!  Lucked out on this one.

• Like 1

The 2 Bowser’s castles I ordered from Target that came with the warning “might ship in original packaging” just arrived.

306f15e0ffae467a8aa27d9146bd1c80.jpg

Huge box, containing two individually boxed sets in their own Target branded shipper. Had to open one of them because of the label that said it didn’t exist :)

Of course the boxes are pristine.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Phil B said:

The 2 Bowser’s castles I ordered from Target that came with the warning “might ship in original packaging” just arrived.

306f15e0ffae467a8aa27d9146bd1c80.jpg

Huge box, containing two individually boxed sets in their own Target branded shipper. Had to open one of them because of the label that said it didn’t exist :)

Of course the boxes are pristine.

8 of mine came okay. 2 damaged. chatted, they made me upload pics and said to return to store. told them it wass unacceptable and they offered me 20% off to keep. told them i needed 50% and got 1 for free. 

About to lose MY SH*T on Zavvi right now. lol

Bought the MILF from them on OCTOBER 15TH!!! They mysteriously "shipped" it with no tracking and I gave them a month before reaching out to CS about my product (or lack of).

After a week of back and forth telling them how didn't arrive (and I've checked with my neighbors) they agreed to give me a refund as they cannot give me a replacement (which is hilarious seeing people get theirs from Black Friday). 

Now they have raised it to their financial team for the past TWO WEEKS and still no refund....

I got no money and no MILF

(should be a t-shirt) 😑

• Like 1
  • Sad 4