My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Bricklectic said:

did anyone get shipping notices from round one? my cc was charged last week and i got a buncha fedex shipping notices today sayung lego dropshipped items are coming my way....but those just might be from my walmart raya drgaon sets

Nobody on BL is reporting any shipping notices for round 1 worldwide yet.  USA is supposed to be delayed until 2/22 per BL team. I am thinking these will only be made at 1 factory “S or O” and then be shipped over. 

Edited by Pseudoty
  • Like 1

On 12/14/2021 at 12:06 PM, scatttcat said:

About to lose MY SH*T on Zavvi right now. lol

Bought the MILF from them on OCTOBER 15TH!!! They mysteriously "shipped" it with no tracking and I gave them a month before reaching out to CS about my product (or lack of).

After a week of back and forth telling them how didn't arrive (and I've checked with my neighbors) they agreed to give me a refund as they cannot give me a replacement (which is hilarious seeing people get theirs from Black Friday). 

Now they have raised it to their financial team for the past TWO WEEKS and still no refund....

I got no money and no MILF

(should be a t-shirt) 😑

Update!!! After exactly 2 months from the original order date and Zavvi telling me they are still figuring out if they can refund me

It showed up on my porch!!! .... with a sh**ton of water damage. The cardboard on the falcon box is saturated too 🙃 yay

Anyone have an experience with Zavvi and damaged goods at this price point? Do they even offer partial refunds or are they going to ask me to ship it back?

IMG_9405.thumb.jpg.068d7c9ad03c11586fb06de1cec06e24.jpgIMG_9403.thumb.jpg.08fe2642d24ae90bbde5fc8cae4047b6.jpg

• Sad 3

I have experience with iWoot which is their parent company. Super pain in the butt dealing with customer service. They once shorted me on a package. Literally missing a $300 set. It was all I could do just to get my money back. YMMV. Best of luck to you.

Edited by Gonkalin

I made an order of 2 of the blue fiats about 2 months ago and they reported them as shipped and delivered but I never saw them at my place despite being home when it was reportedly delivered(Fedex could not prove they delivered it to the correct address). Reached out to tell them that it never made it to me and that I would like them to reship my order. They agreed to do so and a package was dispatched. Package arrived but only had 1 of the 2 fiats so I had to reach out again and explain that they still owe me 1 more. They agreed to that as well and just today got confirmation of that one being dispatched. Hopefully it gets here fine, but damn it's a lot time to wait and hassle to stay on top of an order to make sure you get it.

1 hour ago, Unionize Pokemart said:

I made an order of 2 of the blue fiats about 2 months ago and they reported them as shipped and delivered but I never saw them at my place despite being home when it was reportedly delivered(Fedex could not prove they delivered it to the correct address). Reached out to tell them that it never made it to me and that I would like them to reship my order. They agreed to do so and a package was dispatched. Package arrived but only had 1 of the 2 fiats so I had to reach out again and explain that they still owe me 1 more. They agreed to that as well and just today got confirmation of that one being dispatched. Hopefully it gets here fine, but damn it's a lot time to wait and hassle to stay on top of an order to make sure you get it.

so does this mean they have more blue ones?

5 minutes ago, ponderingzissou said:

Order placed in Oct. Supposed to ship by Dec 30. Now cancelled. Guess I'll have to scramble to search for a few more in the wild to finish my collection

Are you just looking for individual bags? Several retailers still have them avail to ship and in store.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Achilles said:

Are you just looking for individual bags? Several retailers still have them avail to ship and in store.

Both wanted the boxed minifigs to see if value increases AND duplicates of a couple that I don't have yet. Don't have a LEGO store, Target or Best Buy nearby but occasionally find a few bags at Walgreen's. Haven't seen them at Walmart stores in the area lately. I'll manage. Thanks! 

Mainly sharing to alert others that these will be gone soon. Act quickly if you need more

Wasn’t sure where to post this. Just in local target. Columbus oh. Shelves pretty much empty. But very interesting to see what is left on shelf. Technic McLarin.  Pooh, Mickey and Minnie sculpture, big ship from guardians. Few helmets. HP art. Sesame Street. Also. Just in NYC. Lego store there had AT-AT and Luke’s lightsaber GWP. Plus many of the big roller coasters. 

Update!!! After exactly 2 months from the original order date and Zavvi telling me they are still figuring out if they can refund me
It showed up on my porch!!! .... with a sh**ton of water damage. The cardboard on the falcon box is saturated too  yay
Anyone have an experience with Zavvi and damaged goods at this price point? Do they even offer partial refunds or are they going to ask me to ship it back?

http://bp-forum.s3.amazonaws.com/monthly_2021_12/IMG_9405.thumb.jpg.068d7c9ad03c11586fb06de1cec06e24.jpghttp://bp-forum.s3.amazonaws.com/monthly_2021_12/IMG_9403.thumb.jpg.08fe2642d24ae90bbde5fc8cae4047b6.jpg

Ultimately ended up settling with 15% partial refund. They offered full refund for a scheduled pickup of the set but I actually wanted this for personal, so with the initial $100 + extra 15%, I’ll take it for a damaged box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Emvisawthatswho said:

Pirates of Barracuda Bay shipped from Target. Hearing that they ship UPS with the label slapped on original box. Mine shipped FedEx so hoping not the case. You’d think with all the porch pirates you wouldn’t openly advertise what was shipped. If so - it goes back exactly as it was shipped.

most porch pirates are box queens.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

time to build your own ship and call your self Captain Bricklectic 

ahoy matey!

Crazy thing is, they make you take photos just to return it. Only retailer in 2021 that does that. super annoying. Literally have to spend 15 minutes chatting with rep to have them begrudingly generate a label - first they try to tell u u gotta go to store

1 hour ago, Bricklectic said:

Found a massive heap of baraccuda bays outside my house today. All with labels slapped on them, left in the rain. wet, creased, damaged. Returns are NOT gonna be fun

40 minutes ago, Legolassy said:

60b1745c873a4f9476199291be013f06.jpg
This was my “gift” replacement from my Monday pile.

The return rate on Lego shipped without box must be high. You would think retailers learn and stop doing that. That's $1000 of Lego plus round shipping going to waste.

• Like 2