My order status

Looks like you can pick up the print in-store. Interested to see how this works and if it will allow you to redeem now since it’s at a different selling location- big guess
http://bp-forum.s3.amazonaws.com/monthly_2022_02/88CA4931-84EF-4A9F-8178-E0C0DBA8D00C.thumb.jpeg.31bcb4eb3d3a9975f77a2f31a6183090.jpeg

You can't pick it up in store... the VIP store part you have highlighted is just the vip part of their website. It says below that you will get a redeemable code to use on their website.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Shortbus311 said:

You can't pick it up in store... the VIP store part you have highlighted is just the vip part of their website. It says below that you will get a redeemable code to use on their website.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Damn that fine print ha

Edited by Captain_Obvious

Hasbro Razer Crest.  Only one came when I ordered/paid for two.

Has anyone else ordered two? if so did they come together or in separate shipments?  The issue is there's only 1 tracking number (for presumably two separate boxes). The tracking label does not say 1 of 2 or anything like that.

The driver said to expect it tomorrow but I'm worried.

1 hour ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

Hasbro Razer Crest.  Only one came when I ordered/paid for two.

Has anyone else ordered two? if so did they come together or in separate shipments?  The issue is there's only 1 tracking number (for presumably two separate boxes). The tracking label does not say 1 of 2 or anything like that.

The driver said to expect it tomorrow but I'm worried.

How and why would the driver know that?

I also ordered two Razor Crests. They are supposed to be delivered tomorrow. But I'm seeing only one tracking number on my order page.

7 minutes ago, Jackson said:

How and why would the driver know that?

I also ordered two Razor Crests. They are supposed to be delivered tomorrow. But I'm seeing only one tracking number on my order page.

maybe this sort of thing happens regularly.  it's a big box so hard to imagine a single box holding both (that would be like 30 lbs)

I asked the driver to check his truck in case teh 2nd box was there.  I think he did and then left.  I regret signing off on the delivery without some sort of proof I only got 1 box.  I sent hasbro customer service an email.  The only "proof" I have is the FedEx shipping confirmation for teh tracking number saying that it was a 15 lb package.

Hasbro is a large experienced company...hard to believe they would mess up shipping such a large item.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

maybe this sort of thing happens regularly.  it's a big box so hard to imagine a single box holding both (that would be like 30 lbs)

I asked the driver to check his truck in case teh 2nd box was there.  I think he did and then left.  I regret signing off on the delivery without some sort of proof I only got 1 box.  I sent hasbro customer service an email.  The only "proof" I have is the FedEx shipping confirmation for teh tracking number saying that it was a 15 lb package.

Hasbro is a large experienced company...hard to believe they would mess up shipping such a large item.

I have the Fedex Delivery Manager app loaded for my address and I have separate tracking numbers for each. Mine were delivered today.

16 hours ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

Both of the Razor Crests I ordered were delivered together today (57 days late from what Hasbro announced initially). There is a shipping label on each one with a unique tracking number, even though there's only one tracking number on my order page. I didn't have to sign for the delivery, even though FedEx sent me a text telling me I'd have to sign. The driver didn't even ring the doorbell.

And the tracking information now says that I signed for the delivery. 🙄

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jackson said:

Both of the Razor Crests I ordered were delivered together today (57 days late from what Hasbro announced initially). There is a shipping label on each one with a unique tracking number, even though there's only one tracking number on my order page. I didn't have to sign for the delivery, even though FedEx sent me a text telling me I'd have to sign. The driver didn't even ring the doorbell.

That's one thing I didn't note, mine were separate orders.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jackson said:

And the tracking information now says that I signed for the delivery. 🙄

on the single I got yesterday the tracking number on the package matched the Hasbro provided number...I think I am going to get screwd

6 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

on the single I got yesterday the tracking number on the package matched the Hasbro provided number...I think I am going to get screwd

Did you get a response from Hasbro yet? I'd hope that they have the second tracking number somewhere in their system.

Just now, Jackson said:

Did you get a response from Hasbro yet? I'd hope that they have the second tracking number somewhere in their system.

just got off the phone w/ Hasbro Pulse Customer service

wow these guys can compete w/ LEGO customer service

even the auto message to hold on was cute w/ our "reps are busy helping Autobots fight the Decepticons..." 

Anyway a short 1 minute hold and the guy checked my order and noted that there is a different tracking number for my 2nd box...and I just checked and it's on its way.

WHEW!

For folks on the fence about the haslab projects (I know it's pricey), rest assured that their Customer Service is more LEGO and not Hut Group

• Like 5

@TANVSorry, but because of your post I just checked on mine. First castle order for 1 left Chicago and is due to arrive tomorrow, second order for 2 castles is now in process, and third order for 2 castles is still BO. So looks like yours maybe a Fedex issue not a Lego one.  Looks like they are definitely doing FIFO.

Edited by Pseudoty

18 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

@TANVSorry, but because of your post I just checked on mine. First castle order for 1 left Chicago and is due to arrive tomorrow, second order for 2 castles is now in process, and third order for 2 castles is still BO. So looks like yours maybe a Fedex issue not a Lego one.  Looks like they are definitely doing FIFO.

Yeah, since it's FedEx, hopefully it's just volume or weather related. I checked online and my FedEx account says to expect it by Sunday. I'll believe it when I get it.