My order status

First Barracuda Bay from Target arrived today, boxed on a pretty large box with no padding but way better than nothing. Still one crease but I call that a win. This one came from California
I have a couple coming from CA too... this gives me hope that mine will be boxed.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/3/2022 at 8:26 PM, Bricklectic said:

update: gingerbread now even sweeter :) I went to return my last 3 today....and apparently the lowered clearance to 90% off so my last 3 were 10 each.... lady behind the counter was incredulous and manager was surprised too...he then went to check if theyre in stock anywhere in my area.

I suppose i should rereturn the $30 ones now, but its too much of a pain and i dont wanna be too greedy

if it is instore purchase, how could you be possible get banned for RR?

my other question is, do you have to go the store you made purchase for RR?

Great deal, thanks for heads up

I am digging my receipts too.. hope can find a couple now

36 minutes ago, yyyybird said:

if it is instore purchase, how could you be possible get banned for RR?

my other question is, do you have to go the store you made purchase for RR?

Great deal, thanks for heads up

I am digging my receipts too.. hope can find a couple now

i buoght them all online so when i return them i need to bring my online receipts and it all is logged to my account. i bring them instore because online rice is still 99.99

First Barracuda Bay from Target arrived today, boxed on a pretty large box with no padding but way better than nothing. Still one crease but I call that a win. This one came from California

Mine just arrived and in acceptable condition. I marked as a “gift” with note asking to be shipped in a cardboard box. It came that way as requested. Lego box still has a long dented line in front. Not excellent condition but not beat up like some have reported with theirs either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i buoght them all online so when i return them i need to bring my online receipts and it all is logged to my account. i bring them instore because online rice is still 99.99

Went to two stores, price adjustment was turned down, item shows price 0 now, seems window is closed

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, yyyybird said:

Went to two stores, price adjustment was turned down, item shows price 0 now, seems window is closed

i was told they dont do price adjustment after the holidays are over or something to that effect. i did a return and repurchase. but if price is now showing zero, i wonder if that might be too risky as they may not let u repurchase

Edited by Bricklectic

Update on my order of 7 counterfeit corner garage sets from third party seller at Walmart. After 10 phone calls with customer service. Probably 10 hours on the phone. I got full refund for my $1300. I kept all the sets and donated them to local kids charity and the Ronald McDonald house in Columbus. The whole thing was a hot mess. They originally wanted me to return the sets and I flat out told them I would not do that. I called them every 2 days for 3 weeks. If I already posted this mod can delete. But I didn’t think I gave a final status update. 

Got the last of my shipments for parts and sticker sheet to build Giant-Man, from 76051 Super Hero Airport Battle.

I have a few sets in my 'for sale' pile, and I only ever wanted to crack open the set to build Giant-Man.  A few months ago, the sticker sheets were pretty available, but I had to reach out to seller in the Philippines to get the sheet as well as the necessary parts (the Giant-Man face being the only other exclusive part).

7 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Got the last of my shipments for parts and sticker sheet to build Giant-Man, from 76051 Super Hero Airport Battle.

I have a few sets in my 'for sale' pile, and I only ever wanted to crack open the set to build Giant-Man.  A few months ago, the sticker sheets were pretty available, but I had to reach out to seller in the Philippines to get the sheet as well as the necessary parts (the Giant-Man face being the only other exclusive part).

Pretty awesome build

304650C2-A15B-4F63-AD23-96A8622F4B72.jpeg

• Like 3

I am so tired of Lego and their shipping process for Prints. I was really stoked about this Spider-Man print, I even ordered a large set in hopes it would get packed flat in the box. It was, but with the corner jammed under a flap.

Now I will ask for another, they will ship in a bubble mailer and destroy it. Then I will ask for a third and they will say they are out of stock and give me points. (exactly what happened with my Pooh prints)

Is it that hard to buy some cardboard envelopes lego?!?!?!?

IMG_0169.thumb.jpg.544fb1682cb71dc67eafd15578209a05.jpg

9 hours ago, scatttcat said:

I am so tired of Lego and their shipping process for Prints. I was really stoked about this Spider-Man print, I even ordered a large set in hopes it would get packed flat in the box. It was, but with the corner jammed under a flap.

Now I will ask for another, they will ship in a bubble mailer and destroy it. Then I will ask for a third and they will say they are out of stock and give me points. (exactly what happened with my Pooh prints)

Is it that hard to buy some cardboard envelopes lego?!?!?!?

IMG_0169.thumb.jpg.544fb1682cb71dc67eafd15578209a05.jpg

I ended up cancelling my Fiat prints because of this. I pleaded with them to at least let me add them all to one order with the hopes of maybe them being packed better, they said they could not so I got all my points back.

29 minutes ago, melting said:

I ended up cancelling my Fiat prints because of this. I pleaded with them to at least let me add them all to one order with the hopes of maybe them being packed better, they said they could not so I got all my points back.

For me, 4 of 7 came in a cardboard sleeve. Of the other 3, one came damaged but was replaced. Replacement shipped in cardboard sleeve. Wonder how they decide when to use the sleeve. 

If you are interested, I would be happy to sell the Fiat prints. Planning to give them to a friend in Europe to sell there but because that's a bit a project, I'd be ok letting go of them.

2 hours ago, BrickLover80 said:

For me, 4 of 7 came in a cardboard sleeve. Of the other 3, one came damaged but was replaced. Replacement shipped in cardboard sleeve. Wonder how they decide when to use the sleeve. 

If you are interested, I would be happy to sell the Fiat prints. Planning to give them to a friend in Europe to sell there but because that's a bit a project, I'd be ok letting go of them.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm good.

11 hours ago, House Schubert said:

Wow...That is insane, but obviously the next iteration...  

Folks did that around here during the 2020 unrest. Saw a video of folks toss boxed flat screens off a slowly moving train to a crowd below as a drunk guy narates from his car is the funniest thing I'd seen in a while. Very wild west.

• 2 weeks later...

fedex shows up today with 8x large shop at home lego boxes with the "why are LEGO shop boxes so plain on the flap.  i am confused  i haven't ordered anything i'm expecting from shop at home but i did place multiple orders for 5 and 2x 11011 classic brick box from walmart.com last week which is what was inside.  i've read about this before but haven't experienced a walmart.com order from walmart.com the seller being shipped to me via LEGO shop at home.    walmart does a much better job packing than lego.