My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, House Schubert said:

Just called to switch billing methods and the guy said shipping in August of 22 for the June round… think he might have been misinformed!

It depends on what country you live in and what Round 1 or 2 your order was placed. So you are USA which would be February unless you had round 2 orders which would be late June.

Edited by Pseudoty

I feel like its Russian roulette  with them. Some orders great and others are a disaster. I had 3 Disney castles taped together and shipped without a box. My latest fiasco that I’m still fighting with them is 4 falcons that I bought in October. They never arrived and I’m fighting to get my refund. Some orders came perfectly from them though without issues. 

• Like 1

So, I ordered a UCS falcon from zaavi on black Friday. First time ordering with them. Got a shipping notice right away but it still hasn't shipped according to the tracking.
Also, I didn't realize this was being shipped from the UK...
Should I be concerned?
What are some other pickers' experience with zaavi? 

Same situation here. I actually was working with their Customer service team this past week.

They marked it as shipped awhile ago (like yours) but I never got it. I wrote them and essentially they said it’s gone and for some reason had no tracking. They also told me they can’t replace it due to no more stock, so I got a refund.

Bummed because I actually still need the Falcon for personal and they are wiped everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, scatttcat said:

Same situation here. I actually was working with their Customer service team this past week.

They marked it as shipped awhile ago (like yours) but I never got it. I wrote them and essentially they said it’s gone and for some reason had no tracking. They also told me they can’t replace it due to no more stock, so I got a refund.

Bummed because I actually still need the Falcon for personal and they are wiped everywhere.

Ugh...that sucks. 

Sorry to hear that. Not looking good for me then...

2 hours ago, Dark Helmet said:

I feel like its Russian roulette  with them. Some orders great and others are a disaster. I had 3 Disney castles taped together and shipped without a box. My latest fiasco that I’m still fighting with them is 4 falcons that I bought in October. They never arrived and I’m fighting to get my refund. Some orders came perfectly from them though without issues. 

I will say when things go wrong their customer service sucks. In my experience. It’s all fine through text communication. And each time you send a note of answer a question it takes a whole day. So a message that contains 7 comments takes at least a week to communicate. And no phone customer service. At least not for USA that I could find. 

• Like 1

Received from iWoot today, regarding my Ecto-1 from Black Friday:

“We want to thank you again for shopping with us recently. Unfortunately, the items below from order number ########## are still delayed in being shipped out. We’re keeping an eye on your items for any updates, and will alert you as soon as possible when your they're on the way. You can also check the status of your items by logging into your account.”

14 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

Received from iWoot today, regarding my Ecto-1 from Black Friday:

“We want to thank you again for shopping with us recently. Unfortunately, the items below from order number ########## are still delayed in being shipped out. We’re keeping an eye on your items for any updates, and will alert you as soon as possible when your they're on the way. You can also check the status of your items by logging into your account.”

I received the same message from Zavvi. However, my orders of 42099 and 10295 from Zavvi Black Friday shipped today. They had an expected ship date of 11/29 so I was getting kind of nervous.

Backordered 71044 Disney Train and Station just got delivered. Ordered during VIP weekend. Seal code 47R1, so this had a recent production run. Perhaps only to fill backorders, still showing as Sold Out at LEGO Shop at Home and not in stock in my local store or at shopdisney.com.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil B said:

Backordered 71044 Disney Train and Station just got delivered. Ordered during VIP weekend. Seal code 47R1, so this had a recent production run. Perhaps only to fill backorders, still showing as Sold Out at LEGO Shop at Home and not in stock in my local store or at shopdisney.com.

Calendar week 47 in year 2021 from Monday, 22.11.2021 to Sunday, 28.11.2021.

So yeah, that lines up with a last minute backorder production run.

Disney Train from VIP weekend arrived today. Seal code 47, so there was a late run, about 2 weeks ago. Might show up in stores again.

Still waiting for mine. Supposed to arrive today but is now delayed. Hopefully tomorrow.

Seeking advice on my outstanding Kohls orders.  I have 4 orders (11 sets in total) in various stages of fulfillment from shipped to in fulfillment.  Delivery ETA is today through 12/11 and unknown on the 4th order as it's still in fulfillment.  From these orders I have $70 in Kohls cash to spend starting today.  I've read you should spend your Kohls cash asap.  However, I've also read a lot of posts about damaged sets because of being shipped in bags rather than boxes.  

Questions:

1. In the event any of these orders arrived damaged enough to return and I have already spent my Kohls cash what happens?  Do they deduct my Kohls cash from the refund on my returns?
  2. In the event my "in fulfillment" order gets cancelled by Kohls what happens if I already spent the Kohls cash from that order?