My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

8 order a day, rinse, repeat , recycle gc 

28 minutes ago, gmpirate said:

That's what I had normally been doing.  Heard some were just spacing it out with more so I tried it.  Ordered at least 1.5 -2 hours apart.  Did 13 orders yesterday.

Perhaps the recycled gcs clued them in, not necessarily the repeat purchases.

LEGO PAB is having problems with large quantities of small parts.  I recently ordered 999 of trans light blue 4073s (round 1x1 studs.)  When they arrived, I was invoiced for 999 but received only 783 pieces.  First, I used my counting scale and then, to make sure, I counted every little one of those suckers by hand.  783.  So I called LEGO CS to complain and the guy says, to make it up to me, he would send me 400.  They arrived this weekend and, again, I was invoiced for 400 (free) but only received 361.  I can't complain again because the original 999 is covered but either LEGO's counter is off or some dumb-ass worker is using his "calibrated scoop" and saying "Duh, that looks like 1000."  So make sure to count your large quantity orders.

Since I am posting about the round studs, some time back there was a discussion about different colored parts not weighing the same.  I was weighing out about 7000 each of the trans-light-blue 4073s and the trans-dark blue ones.  I discovered that 500 of the trans-dark studs weigh more than 500 of the trans-light blue ones.  In fact, about 485 of the trans-dark blues weigh the same as 500 of the trans-light blue.  So, if you use a counting scale, always recalibrate for different colors of the same parts.  Just a FYI.

Stuff I ordered from S@H just after Midnight on the 3rd arrived today in Florida.  They shipped it on Saturday.  My head is spinning.  If it were SoCal, I wouldn't be getting it until at least Friday or Saturday, or most likely, a week from today with the same ship date.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2022 at 3:51 AM, raindog said:

LEGO PAB is having problems with large quantities of small parts.  I recently ordered 999 of trans light blue 4073s (round 1x1 studs.)  When they arrived, I was invoiced for 999 but received only 783 pieces.  First, I used my counting scale and then, to make sure, I counted every little one of those suckers by hand.  783.  So I called LEGO CS to complain and the guy says, to make it up to me, he would send me 400.  They arrived this weekend and, again, I was invoiced for 400 (free) but only received 361.  I can't complain again because the original 999 is covered but either LEGO's counter is off or some dumb-ass worker is using his "calibrated scoop" and saying "Duh, that looks like 1000."  So make sure to count your large quantity orders.

Since I am posting about the round studs, some time back there was a discussion about different colored parts not weighing the same.  I was weighing out about 7000 each of the trans-light-blue 4073s and the trans-dark blue ones.  I discovered that 500 of the trans-dark studs weigh more than 500 of the trans-light blue ones.  In fact, about 485 of the trans-dark blues weigh the same as 500 of the trans-light blue.  So, if you use a counting scale, always recalibrate for different colors of the same parts.  Just a FYI.

How long did your PAB order take to arrive.  The site is saying 5-6 weeks, did it take that long?  I'm spacing out orders so that they are gigantic and then I can get my coins sent as I order.  My first was a few weeks ago and haven't seen any movement, so that time estimate may be accurate.

1 hour ago, Huskers1236 said:

How long did your PAB order take to arrive.  The site is saying 5-6 weeks, did it take that long?  I'm spacing out orders so that they are gigantic and then I can get my coins sent as I order.  My first was a few weeks ago and haven't seen any movement, so that time estimate may be accurate.

I just received two small B&P orders I placed in early January when a couple retired sets came back into stock (Stranger Things, Aston Martin, etc.)...But I'm still waiting on the PAB pieces of the same orders. They were supposedly shipped 1/25. When I followed up with Lego mid-February, they said to give it another week. Still nothing early March, so I followed up again. They're finally reshipping. Frustrating. But, at least it looks like they're also reshipping the B&P, which means I'll get double cannons & pirate pieces for my upgraded Pirates Chess set! 

5 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

Amazon sent me 3 Friends hospital instead of pirate ships.. this is the second wrong order that I have received from them lately. not cool especially that they are oos 

At least they weren't suckers. 

In all seriousness, it looks like FBA has taken a serious nose dive these last few years. 

1 hour ago, Bold-Arrow said:

Amazon sent me 3 Friends hospital instead of pirate ships.. this is the second wrong order that I have received from them lately. not cool especially that they are oos 

LOL. I ordered 20x12x14 boxes and received a caulk gun or caulking applicator.

22 minutes ago, ponderingzissou said:

Will Sesame Street be considered an exclusive and not eligible for the Rakuten 10%? I didn't consider that with my order

honestly no clue what Rakutan considers exclusive...I can't believe their bot can actually tell; LEGO list of "Exclusives" on their website is like 5 pages long....if all those don't qualify; shame on me for not knowing.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ponderingzissou said:

Will Sesame Street be considered an exclusive and not eligible for the Rakuten 10%? I didn't consider that with my order

I just checked my rakutan acct and of the 3 orders one did not count...process of elimination suggests that Sesame st may have been considered "exclusive" by Rakutan, BUT checking LEGO Shop at Home, it's only marked as "Hard to find"...so there's there's that

• Like 1

Yesterday I ordered a set from Walmart for shipping (estimated arrival 3/23).  Today I received an email that the item is available at a local store so "one of their delivery partners" will be delivering my order from the store "in a Walmart bag" rather than regular shipping.  I'm not a Walmart plus member.  Doesn't this mean that they are going to use a delivery service in which tipping would be applied?  Not sure how or why they did this to my order.  Anyone else experience this?

No hidden charge for the service. I believe it’s mostly low stock items. I’ve had scenarios where items are OOS but since they are available locally they let you order for shipping and use the delivery drivers (same ppl that deliver W+ orders)

However sometimes you find the pick sticker is on the box, but most of the time the sticker is just on the bag if it fits in one.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, scrapen said:

No hidden charge for the service. I believe it’s mostly low stock items. I’ve had scenarios where items are OOS but since they are available locally they let you order for shipping and use the delivery drivers (same ppl that deliver W+ orders)

However sometimes you find the pick sticker is on the box, but most of the time the sticker is just on the bag if it fits in one.

Yeah, with Walmart+ they do prompt for a tip sometimes. I just have to adjust it to nothing, since I didn't ask for the Doordash guy to drop off my package.

• Like 1