9516 - Jabba's Palace

Brick625

Jabba's Palace is making a slow decent. Today was the biggest drop, I think from around $95 to $92. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007Q0OVCK/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B007Q0OVCK&linkCode=as2&

I doubt it'll ever drop as low as $85, but this is pretty close, if anyone feels like picking one up.

I sniped one off Ebay for 60$ to build.

As an investment, I think it will grow but soooo many were sold during that time, I think its damaged goods. And I just don't know if its worth 90ish as an investment if I can get a Helm's deep or a VC for around the same price.

It's in my goldbox for 88 shipped.  I have no interest in it.  If someone wants one for that price---shoot me a pm.  Paypal me the 88, and I'll 2 day prime it to you with screenshots as proof.

This might be a great idea for those of us with prime/goldbox to share goldbox deals.  You can buy as many as you want with goldbox, and ship them whereever you want for free.  Person who places order for others gets the 3% points on amzn card.  I will do this for anyone who is interested--and if anyone gets haunted house or arkham in your gb--please let me know-and I will wire you the funds to buy for me.

• Like 1

It's in my goldbox for 88 shipped.  I have no interest in it.  If someone wants one for that price---shoot me a pm.  Paypal me the 88, and I'll 2 day prime it to you with screenshots as proof.

This might be a great idea for those of us with prime/goldbox to share goldbox deals.  You can buy as many as you want with goldbox, and ship them whereever you want for free.  Person who places order for others gets the 3% points on amzn card.  I will do this for anyone who is interested--and if anyone gets haunted house or arkham in your gb--please let me know-and I will wire you the funds to buy for me.

I actually like this idea a lot. I'll be sure to keep my eyes open from now on. I am mostly interested in LOTR and Hobbit sets, just so you know ;)