9516 - Jabba's Palace

Brick625

The bottom fell out of my brickfolio this month lol

Yeah same here, mine dropped the most it ever has. This time of year blows for Lego sales. Also the amount people selling on eBay now isn't helping. So many more people selling Lego than there was 4-5 years ago when I started.

Before y'all panic and jump out of a window, I think you should consider the fact that many peoplevlist the set number when they piece out the mini figs from a set. This would account for the low eBay sale price. You can see this if you go to some of the last pages on the eBay listing.

The sales that are in the price guide..... I really just started the thread to point out the error in the price guide. But if anyone is concerned they can sell off their JPs to me lol ;)

oh. i see now :)

all auctions lower than $60 are for 'new' sets without the minifigs. these should be omitted

I can't believe no one has picked up that this was meant as an April Fools joke. Check out the date of the original article which is 31st March. If it really was that offensive, the set would have been pulled by the TLG from their website as a show of good faith at the very least.

I agree as well. It's still not a bad price if anyone get it for around 92 bucks.. I got a few sets under that price at Target...

• 5 weeks later...

Crikey!  That is a lot of Hutt movement.  Despite the SW sets as a whole dropping under the CAGR average for all themes, the good original trilogy sets appear to be doing well. 

Here's hoping that Durga the Hutt (or any of the other Hutts) make it into the new trilogy & Lego sets.  I love me some Hutts, regardless of the controversy they stir up.