9516 - Jabba's Palace

Brick625

The police station is sold out online.  

FYI, Amazon.ca is also matching prices for Jabba...personally I never bought anything online from Walmart before and would trust amazon more for shipping.  Even if I ship to Walmart store I prefer amazon's customer service if the box is damaged.  

This is also a good deal I think.  $60.  So about 33% off CAN retail.  On Amazon.ca and Walmart.  

LEGO

I really should have checked amazon first, as I would much rather buy it from there as well (plus I have gift cards). Tried to cancel my order from Walmart.ca but apparently it's already in processing so I can't cancel. The customer service guy said I can either turn it away at the door or bring it in to do the return at the store. Fingers crossed the box isn't damaged.

I really should have checked amazon first, as I would much rather buy it from there as well (plus I have gift cards). Tried to cancel my order from Walmart.ca but apparently it's already in processing so I can't cancel. The customer service guy said I can either turn it away at the door or bring it in to do the return at the store. Fingers crossed the box isn't damaged.

Hopefully the box will be fine and save you the hassle of returning it to Walmart.  Probably too late to change the delivery to store?  Might be less chance of damage.  Too bad you could of use those amazon gift cards...save those for next sale :)  Love amazon.ca is offering decent prices on some sets since a month or two ago.  Bad news short term for secondary sellers on amazon.ca with flipping sets still available however. 

I just bought 1 Jabba Palace with the sale, no 'crazy' order...have one to sell/flip and the other to keep long term.  If Rancor was 30%-33% off I would buy for sure but 20% is not good enough...hopefully one of the CAN retailers will have deeper discounts or clearance eventually.     

I actually didn't see a deliver to store option when I was ordering on Walmart! Because I would definitely have preferred that - more chance of me turning it away if the box is totally mashed up. I bought Jabba's Palace in the states (pretty much the same price as in Canada now, $104.xx after tax vs $109.xx here) and might open one and keep the other one long term. It looks like a fun build!

Yeah, I like the minifigures in both Jabba and Rancor...would be cool to put it together also.   

For CAN deals...if we can get it lower than US retail price after our taxes it's a good discount :)  Are you from out West?  In Ontario it's 13% HST/tax which sucks, you save money from a sale and have the price jump back up from the tax.  When I see 20% off it's really only 7% off.  No chance we see only 7%-8% taxes again. 

yep, im out in BC and we also get taxed 12 or 13%. Sad.

Yeah, I like the minifigures in both Jabba and Rancor...would be cool to put it together also.   

For CAN deals...if we can get it lower than US retail price after our taxes it's a good discount :)  Are you from out West?  In Ontario it's 13% HST/tax which sucks, you save money from a sale and have the price jump back up from the tax.  When I see 20% off it's really only 7% off.  No chance we see only 7%-8% taxes again.

Regarding Jabba's Palace Amazon.ca is out of stock but they're still shipping them within 3-5 weeks. It's a pretty good deal if you ask me at least for those of us in the great white north.

Walmart also has the Recycling Truck 4206 for $20 reg $39.86

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/lego-city-recycling-truck-4206/10144398?trail=SRCH%3Alego+truck&fromPLP=true&ancestorID=10011&searchString=lego+truck&moduleName=S0011&startSearch=yes&fromSearchBox=true&addFacet=SRCH%3Alego+truck

Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator 7961 is down to $39.00 from $89.86 but they're out of stock online, so check your local store stock.

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/lego-star-wars-darth-mauls-sith-infiltrator-7961/142971?trail=SRCH%3Alego&fromPLP=true&ancestorID=10011&searchString=lego&moduleName=S0011&startSearch=&fromSearchBox=true&addFacet=

This is a good deal (esp in CAN) for $40.  Good minifigs too.  

No more Jabba Palace sale on Amazon.ca...probably some later.  Glad I got my order in. 

Hey seapotato, my Jabba order from Amazon.ca came yesterday...mint :)  I glad I bought a second copy at discount, looks like a fun build with nice minifigures.  Hope you get your Walmart order by Friday and it's in good shape.  Looks like Jabba was sold out on Walmart.ca over the weekend.

Maybe we'll see a 'retiring soon' sign or retired status before the holidays. 

^Thanks for the update...curious, which company (CanPost/Purolator, Fedex, UPS, etc.) delivered the items?  Decent thick box...any insulation like paper inside?  If I ever order from Walmart I'll have it delivered to one a few mins away anyways but just wanted to know.