9516 - Jabba's Palace

Brick625

How to see the "remaining stock" on amazon?

Is this the most asked question on Brickpicker?

I think it is just ahead of the question, "When with the Death Star/Fire Brigade retire?"

I have always seen the remaining stock as a bit of a guessing game though. Some sets have a very odd fluctuation, as they have vastly different amount throughout the day.

I know what you mean...but this post was just to give a heads up for a set that we don't really know what's gonna happen. Just for Brick members that are looking for the set don't have to pay retail for a GREAT CONTROVERSIAL SET that amazon might not restock. Perfect example Monster Fighters The Zombie set.

Uh Oh...ONLY 72 Sets left on Amazon. This morning they had 130 something. Better jump on this because I don't think Amazon is gonna restock. Walmart has it for this price but just so y'all know its out of stock. Being patient is good but not all the time.

Just out of curiosity, what makes you think Amazon isn't going to restock? JP isn't going EOL until the end of the year at the earliest.

Even if Amazon doesn't restock immediately, why wouldn't they restock in a couple of weeks? This set is still being produced by TLG.

I just checked Walmart online and it is in stock online now at their $95.96 price. Amazon has been raising and lowering their price daily for the past week to match Walmart's in-stock status. I've been following it for the past week and, obviously, at $95.96 it is selling while at $119.99, it is not selling.

They probably will...but there is a chance they won't. If they do restock can you get it for this price or will you pay $119. Nobody's for sure but why miss the boat? Bottom line is there's only 6 more months til people start shopping for Xmas. The price is perfect right now. Just a couple weeks ago it was $119 and higher then that. People got into a frenzy and where paying $150 and up.

I dont think that they should be able to decide what LEGO sets are sold, would LEGO stop making StarWars set just because I think it is a theme about war and that it gives kids the wrong idea........no they would keep making them.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe no one has picked up that this was meant as an April Fools joke. Check out the date of the original article which is 31st March. If it really was that offensive, the set would have been pulled by the TLG from their website as a show of good faith at the very least.