7965 - Millennium Falcon

johncrumpton

limit 1 per order de and 3 per order sp - delivery next week. Is it a warehouse adjustment or new stock?????

Received 2 sets from amazon, seals 44S4 (= Europe, Nov. 1st 2014).

So it's a new stock, but I think it's a limited one just to fulfill LEGO's retailers' backorders (like they did with the TH and the HH).

If you have zero of them then I wouldn't blame you for picking up two.  I am no expert but I jumped when I could get them at 20% off back in May and also on cyber Monday when I could get one at a 20% discount. 

Hate paying full price but this one has many of the signs of being done.  The questions remains, what are they going to do when the new movie comes out next year.  Oh to only have a crystal ball.  My two cents.  (But I do like trains too.) 

But if I could buy something today it would be the Falcon. 

• Like 1

Is anyone buying these at MSRP?  I can't seem to justify the $140 price, but I know this thing could go north of $200 pretty quick once the remaining stock dries up since the hype train for the 2015 Star Wars movie will keep rolling along.  I bought the last 2 at my TRU today for $150 + 15% coupon + 10% CC discount + double points.  I'm considering buying a couple on Amazon before they sell out, but knowing the price I paid for the others in my inventory is holding me back.

Is anyone buying these at MSRP?  I can't seem to justify the $140 price, but I know this thing could go north of $200 pretty quick once the remaining stock dries up since the hype train for the 2015 Star Wars movie will keep rolling along.  I bought the last 2 at my TRU today for $150 + 15% coupon + 10% CC discount + double points.  I'm considering buying a couple on Amazon before they sell out, but knowing the price I paid for the others in my inventory is holding me back.

I've got a few at $80 cost some at $120 cost and just bought a flock at $139 MSRP some from LEGO Shop at Home with free Christmas set some not.

If this set is gone, buying it for $139 won't seem crazy once it is gone.

I just do not think the next MF or UCS MF will be Old Trilogy and there is a following.