7965 - Millennium Falcon

johncrumpton

How can you be so sure it will be in it? I think we will get alot of new spaceships and vehicles in the new movie. In my opinion Lego is doing to many strange things in this theme lately. Which would justify alot of changes in the film. Or the other way around.

as tractorboy and iahawks550 said, the leaked photos of the studios showed it and in the mini teaser we even saw a Batman's Tumbler attached under the ship: http://www.businessinsider.com/star-wars-episode-7-millennium-falcon-batman-2014-9

How can you be so sure it will be in it? I think we will get alot of new spaceships and vehicles in the new movie. In my opinion Lego is doing to many strange things in this theme lately. Which would justify alot of changes in the film. Or the other way around.

You can take two things to the bank here.

1: The MF will be in episode 7.

2: There will be a Lego episode 7 MF set.

The chief unknown is what the scale of the set will be, and how it will compete with 7965 in play value and collectability.

agree with 1.  there are drone videos already showing this.

#2 - ok .  no empiric evidence yet - no leaked photos.  won't you be sort of bummed out if in fact you are wrong, there isn't a new MF until late 2016 and next year when movie comes out and 7965 has been EOL for 8 months, they are selling for $350 you don't have any in your closet?  or worse yet - its another MIDI scale MF that comes out next year because they want to make a ton of money selling 650 piece $70 MFs and then you know there's nothing in the pipeline til 2017 and 7965 gets up to 400ish?

Edited by cladner
  • Like 2

Well it's a good thing a set never retires when it has a limit of 5 and is selling well. This game would be way to hard if they did that. :sarcasm

What's the last $100+ and popular set that immediately retired with zero notice while having a limit of 5 per order on S&****?

Edited by JRandall

In Europe, all the signs of EOL are here, no stock on LEGO Shop at Home with no date for new deliveries, no stock on any Amazon and hardly any stock in supermarkets. TRU have hoarded a few but they are gonna be out of stock in 2 weeks too. The question now is whether to flip or hold.

They're probably all being funneled to the US to feed the buying demand here, which is 1000% greater than anything overseas.

I think it could be a while before all these MFs are finally flushed out of various retailers. It's not likely to suddenly go scarce.

in the US its pretty scarce now.  i looked at all 15 MF's in my stash and the most recent seal code is 23R4 on the MF i picked up last week at a walmart.

it was a mint clean box that i ordered online for instore pickup.  they had one other on the shelf.

i can't find any more to order online which usually means stores have 1 or none.

next time i hit up the lego store i am going to check out the seal codes if they have any in stock.

The Woodfield Mall store in Schaumburg did not have any Falcons nor did the neighboring Discovery Center.   The local Walmart has/had one left on the shelf.  Targets, none. My guess is that it's production is limited right now.  I'm hoping to do a few quick flips this Christmas but time is running out.