LEGO Events

TheOrcKing

I went, and it was a bust (to me).  My daughter wanted to get out of there quickly.

At my local store, it consisted of a story time (B&****** employee reading one of the books).  Then they handed out a packet with some games (hidden message, word find).  After that my daughter asked to leave.  They had a table set up with a couple of the sets, and a few of the books on it.  I think they might have given out posters, but my daughter wouldn't have cared if they did.

From brickingbad.com, TRU is hosting The LEGO Movie Event on Saturday, Feb. 8, 12-2 PM. 

I guess it's a consolation for those of us who didn't get the TRU coupon in the mail for the free movie ticket with purchase. 

http://www.brickingbad.com/deals/the-lego-movie-building-event-at-tru-on-feb-8/

You don't need a coupon to get the free movie ticket. You need a coupon to get the polybag for free.

Went to the build today at TRU, pieces were not bagged, rather pick a brick out of bins; and, was a pretty fun build, two options either Emmit's Car or a spaceship. Raffle prizes were a $10 TRU gift card, a lord business evil lair set and the pre-built uni-kitty from lego, they said the value was $500. Not a sniff in the raffle but my girls had fun.

post-33654-0-19111800-1391911180_thumb.j

• Like 1

• 2 months later...