LEGO Events

TheOrcKing

Well I've just read a blog entry about the event and it sounds pretty cool. Will need a house and more money before I attend though so that I can buy whatever I want in the store there haha xD

If you really go there it would be nice to read something about it (and if that means we'll have to wait for 2018 ^.^ ).

How strange as it may sound, it is worth the money :-)
If you are really interested in Lego and want to know the 'inside story' and experience some really cool stuff.
I have joined the tour in 2015 and felt a bit like Charlie inside the Chocolate Factory.

I do understand the financial challenge might be even bigger if you have to travel from outside Europe to Denmark...

• 1 year later...
9 minutes ago, trstnkn said:

Anyone attend any of the 2016 Kidsfests?  Debating taking the kids (ages 7, 5 & 3) to the upcoming one in Hartford.

Many giveaways?  Age appropriate for my kids?

thanks!  Most posts on Kidsfest are old.

It's fun, it's a good time for a few hours.  Lots of polys, about as many as you want.

• 2 years later...

Come check out over 19,000 sq ft of fan built LEGO models, vendors, & more at Bricks LA in Pasadena, CA Jan 5th & 6th! BricksLA.com

Bricks LA is an annual convention for Adult Fans Of LEGO to share their brick art, ideas, and friendship with other brick enthusiasts! Held at the Pasadena Convention Center in sunny Southern California, Bricks LA has over 19,000 square feet of custom made models on display, vendors with everything from vintage to new LEGO sets, panels, presentations, and a play area for kids of all ages!

Why should you attend as a guest during public hours? 
Bricks LA is the only show of its kind in the Greater Los Angeles area, providing a safe environment for kids and adults alike to marvel in what a little imagination and a lot of brick can do. Admission is only $5 and kids 5-years-old and under are free, making Bricks LA an affordable activity for the whole family! In addition to the all of the cool models on display, we will also have a free build area for anyone to try their hand at building their next great model. Our public hours are Saturday January 5th 9am to 5pm & Sunday January 6th from 9am to 4pm.
Why should you attend as a Very Important Builder? 
Come as a VIB – a Very Important Builder – and you’ll have exclusive access to all of the private events held just for registered AFOLs. Show off your own LEGO creations in one of several theme categories! You will also get in on our giveaways and be able to participate in games and building competitions! You’ll also be able attend the after hours festivities and get a swag bag full of goodies. Last but not least, you can meet, hang out with, and become friends with fellow LEGO enthusiasts!

• 1 year later...