LEGO Events

TheOrcKing

• 3 weeks later...

TRU is having a Winter City Scene building event this Saturday Nov 22nd from 12p - 4p

You will also get the chance to be entered to win $1000 GC if you create a wish list

Kids get to meet the giraffe

and more .. RR??

Link : http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=4311963&camp=CME:TRU:EM111814B_UltimateWishSaturdayLego&csep=000017dc-b94a-4317-9793-0f7ad86a56dd

• Like 3

You will also get the chance to be entered to win $1000 GC if you create a wish list

... I just created my wishlist online.  You don't need to go to this event for that.  Just create a wish list by Nov 26th, and you're automatically entered.  It says 1 entry only (per person) will be allowed over the length of the contest. The 25 winners each get $1000 gift card.  It doesn't matter what's on your wish list (i.e. one item is fine... it does not have to add up to $1000 or anything like that).

• 3 weeks later...

Finally, some 50% discounts for us this year! Not the greatest selection, but a good price to buy for personal collection. Been meaning to pick up the Tropical animals set, didn`t expect to see this much of a deal on it. Glad I waited! I bought 3 of the kitten/mouse set right when they came out, I loved it so much I had to build all the models. Grabbed 3 of this one as well for same reason and a couple more for gifts. 

Ah...I went back for a couple more of the cool Creator set and it was poof. I was going to make another order for some work friends and add a couple items for me. Some of the SW sets gone now, too. 

I still like the A Wing best, even though it is a remake, for investment purposes. Depending on another remake, it might fetch 40-50 down the line.